News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Well... I guess we'll keep having our little hang outs to play games and stuff. Who knows, we'll play through all of Epic Yarn together and weave a romance /badjoke
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

MaestroUGC

The last woman I dated tried to kill me. No, that is not an exaggeration. She literally took a knife to me one day, trying to make me the ''Romeo to her Juliet''. It's clear she wasn't ever attracted to me, but rather the idea of me.

That was 5 years ago, so I'm not the person to ask for dating advice.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Nebbles on February 11, 2015, 10:09:36 PMWell... I guess we'll keep having our little hang outs to play games and stuff. Who knows, we'll play through all of Epic Yarn together and weave a romance /badjoke
Haha, no that was a good one.  Good luck Nebbles, if you ever need help or anything with it, I've got your back.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 11, 2015, 10:11:52 PMThe last woman I dated tried to kill me. No, that is not an exaggeration. She literally took a knife to me one day, trying to make me the ''Romeo to her Juliet''. It's clear she wasn't ever attracted to me, but rather the idea of me.

HOLY F**K  :o
That...that's messed up man.
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Ruto

Quote from: Bespinben on February 11, 2015, 09:56:35 PMI need a favor from the community. I really started missing FSM_Reapr, and I was wondering if any of you guys knew his Skype or other sort of contact? It seemed like he stuck around long enough just enough to say Hi to me when I came back, and now I feel bad.

Messaged him for you. Since I can't just give out contact info, I'll wait for his reply first.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Nebbles

Thanks, Sheikah :D I appreciate it! And for everyone else's inputs, too.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Saria

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 11, 2015, 10:11:52 PMThe last woman I dated tried to kill me. No, that is not an exaggeration. She literally took a knife to me one day, trying to make me the ''Romeo to her Juliet''. It's clear she wasn't ever attracted to me, but rather the idea of me.

O lawd so what did you do next?

did u dieded
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Bespinben

Quote from: Ruto on February 11, 2015, 10:16:07 PMMessaged him for you. Since I can't just give out contact info, I'll wait for his reply first.

Thanks Ruto! I really do appreciate it. Sincerely.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bloop

People are changing window frames in my house
Now I have to be social in the morning

eeeeewwwww

ThatGamer

My god....Flipnote Studio 3D is HERE. CAN YOU FEEL IT??????
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on February 11, 2015, 08:39:52 PMHow about "Allegro furioso e pesante"?
Whoops, didn't see this. What is it in English?

ThatGamer

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 12, 2015, 09:06:53 AMWhoops, didn't see this. What is it in English?

Very fast, like 120 on the metronome!

Btw Mlf, I can play your Maple Treeway arrangement on piano! :D
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Bloop

^ 120 isn't that fast. It's pretty standard, actually.

Allegro is estimated to be between at around 130, but you can't really put an tempo marking to these Italian names. It's more like 'fast'. Furioso means furiously and pesante means heavy.
So, literally: Fast, furiously and heavily.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bloop on February 12, 2015, 09:20:19 AM^ 120 isn't that fast. It's pretty standard, actually.

Allegro is estimated to be between at around 130, but you can't really put an tempo marking to these Italian names. It's more like 'fast'. Furioso means furiously and pesante means heavy.
So, literally: Fast, furiously and heavily.

I beg to differ: * Allegro — fast and bright or "march tempo" (120–168 bpm

Bloop

It's still a very subjective marking, though