News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

You could always ask him on a date
if a nice pretty girl asked me on a date I'd never say no
unmotivated

the_last_sheikah

It's a very odd case by case deal.  Do you have any baseline information?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bubbles

great!! you have two choices:

1. stress about "does me like me?" for the next few weeks and have an overall difficult time whenever he's near/mentioned
2. forget about it and be completely caught off guard when he makes his feelings known

good luck

Nebbles

Quote from: the_last_sheikah on February 11, 2015, 09:29:29 PMIt's a very odd case by case deal.  Do you have any baseline information?

Uhh yeah, he's from my gaming club... he asked me over Steam if we could hang out, worded as so: "hey, you don't have to say yes, but i think you're pretty cool and it'd be cool if we could hang out sometime" and asked for my number and everything

And we hung out today and we agreed to hang out again, and he had to leave early and said it was unfortunate he had to go, so... I dunno...
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Sounds like a definitely maybe probably, but LOL at the concept of asking somebody out on Steam

There's nothing wrong with going along the whole continue to hang out and see what happens route, since if he really likes you then you go from there, or maybe he'll just be good buds and that's never a bad thing.

Or he could be a total dweeb but at least you gained more social experience.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

Well I agree it's not the best way, but my friends and mom think he's just very shy.

mikey

yeah he likes you at least a little bit
and he's nervous
and I'd say wait for him to ask you out again
which he will cause he likey likeys you
unmotivated

Nebbles

...well these opinions are very reassuring, because he's a very cute boy and I'm excited at the thought of him being interested in me.

the_last_sheikah

I would, in my professionally unprofessional opinion, say yes, he likes you, at the least would like to be friends and get to know you first, testing the waters as it were.  I think another important question here is how did you think the "hanging out" went?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Nebbles

I think it went nicely! We had a lot of fun playing Diddy Kong Racing together for sure, and Pokemon Stadium, plus we got to enjoy Kirby's Epic Yarn, and he didn't mind me humming along to the music at all and said it wasn't bad... which made my heart kinda happy.

the_last_sheikah

Quote from: Nebbles on February 11, 2015, 09:46:09 PMwhich made my heart kinda happy.
Now that is a good sign. :)
Again, my professionally unprofessional opinion, spend some more time hanging out with him, if he does actually like you, he'll need to build up some courage to actually ask you out, though if it's in the cards and you're lucky, it'll just happen, no questions asked.

mikey

Sheikah has a degree in unprofessional professionalism.  I'd listen to him if I were you
unmotivated

Bespinben

I need a favor from the community. I really started missing FSM_Reapr, and I was wondering if any of you guys knew his Skype or other sort of contact? It seemed like he stuck around long enough just enough to say Hi to me when I came back, and now I feel bad.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Nebbles

I agree. We planned to hang out again regardless, so that's a good sign that SOMETHING is gonna happen eventually if he's got a thing for me.

I just am amused he asked over Steam lmao, like he added me on Facebook earlier that day too. We exchanged numbers at least, but still it's just so silly.

the_last_sheikah

Silly, no, different, yes.

When my girlfriend first tried getting my attention, she texted me randomly one day over winter break asking if I knew any cool things to do with dry ice (she had never texted me before this).  Many text conversations and a week or two later, we decided to hang out at her apartment before the semester started.  Long story short, I brought cookies, we watched big bang theory, cuddled, I stole a kiss, and we've been dating ever since. :)