News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Well I'd only feel comfortable talking about this to Ruto. She is my older sister after all and there are some things women can understand that men can't.

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 10, 2015, 08:26:53 AM"Please don't respond to this anyone. If you wanna talk about this, please do it in pms."

My quote.
Yet you brought it out of PMs first.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Xaoz

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 10, 2015, 08:26:53 AM"Please don't respond to this anyone. If you wanna talk about this, please do it in pms."

You cannot make a gigantic post like that on such a topic without expecting people to comment on that... It does not work that way. Even though I am on your side this time, it was not very clever to make that post in the first place.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

The reason I posted this was to apologize....not to talk bad about anyone or cause a fight :/

Quote from: Xaoz on February 10, 2015, 08:44:06 AMYou cannot make a gigantic post like that on such a topic without expecting people to comment on that... It does not work that way. Even though I am on your side this time, it was not very clever not make that post.
I guess so

SuperFireKirby

I vote that no one actually involved in the matter discuss it any further.

Also, I want to shake your hand Waddle. I FEEL YOUR RIGHTEOUS ANGER

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

I refuse to comment on the matter here, other than to say that Waddle is a damn amazing future husband.

Also regardless of what the circumstances are, everyone has a right to not be made uncomfortable.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Xaoz

Okay since this is the thoughts of the moment thread, I will just explain my thoughts and what happened, since everyone seems to like getting angry about stuff here:

Yesterday I joined tinychat, it was a sunny day. Ruto and Saria showed up, being really angry, calling MLF a perv (out of nowhere). I was like "Hey, what's up with that? MLF might be many things but not a pervert at all.". Then Ruto went ahead, calling him perv a few times more and saying that she is so gonna ban him if he ever shows up again and then posting the chatlog as "proof".
Read through the chatlog, realized MLF asked Saria to switch on his webcam, since he and Noc probably had theirs on too, then Noc made a joke, MLF said "yup" and that's basically it.
Now I say this is overreacting as much as you can, but K-night compares this to rape.
The only offensive things I can find in this story is by Ruto and Saria calling MLF a pervert for basically saying "yup" when Noc made a joke.

edit: Maybe this would be a good point to stop and not talk about this anymore.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Sebastian

Quote from: Xaoz on February 10, 2015, 09:00:33 AMOkay since this is the thoughts of the moment thread, I will just explain my thoughts and what happened, since everyone seems to like getting angry about stuff here:

Yesterday I joined tinychat, it was a sunny day. Ruto and Saria showed up, being really angry, calling MLF a perv (out of nowhere). I was like "Hey, what's up with that? MLF might be many things but not a pervert at all.". Then Ruto went ahead, calling him perv a few times more and saying that she is so gonna ban him if he ever shows up again and then posting the chatlog as "proof".
Read through the chatlog, realized MLF asked Saria to switch on his webcam, since he and Noc probably had theirs on too, then Noc made a joke, MLF said "yup" and that's basically it.
Now I say this is overreacting as much as you can, but K-night compares this to rape.
The only offensive things I can find in this story is by Ruto and Saria calling MLF a pervert for basically saying "yup" when Noc made a joke.

edit: Maybe this would be a good point to stop and not talk about this anymore.
This
And
I called Zeldafan hot too and she didn't go all ballistic.

MaestroUGC

Right, I'm going to try and deal with this privately. I would recommend all parties who weren't involved kindly back up and stop talking about it. The next person to comment on the issue will be banned for 24 hours and I'll lock this thread until the matter is dealt with.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 10, 2015, 09:06:01 AMRight, I'm going to try and deal with this privately. I would recommend all parties who weren't involved kindly back up and stop talking about it. The next person to comment on the issue will be banned for 24 hours and I'll lock this thread until the matter is dealt with.
^This.
Not every single person needs to involve theirself.

Dude

Quote from: Dude on February 10, 2015, 07:28:59 AMPlease, for the love of all that is holy, take it to PM so we don't start another fight.
I ASKED FOR ONE LITTLE THING YOU GUYS. FUCK.

Winter

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*