News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on February 08, 2015, 04:21:58 PMK Night is just extra angry today for some reason.  The image you tried to put up is hosted in such a way that it requires a login to your forum to see, so probably nobody here can see it.  You would want to upload it somewhere else like imgur if you actually want people to see it.
Didn't realize that :P also i'm the exact amount of angry as always lol
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Why are so many people checking my profile right now...it says 6 people are...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

K-NiGhT

Dude

King Sammer

I am freaking angry at knight right now.

He thinks that they're not images.

They are images!

From another forum!

They just look like freaking links to you, knight.

And also

Maelstrom is awesome!
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

ThatGamer

I never really liked K-night either. But lets treat everyone with respect, Sammy mah boi.

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 08, 2015, 05:56:37 PMI never really liked K-night either. But lets treat everyone with respect, Sammy mah boi.
why would you publicly announce this??

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on February 08, 2015, 05:58:55 PMwhy would you publicly announce this??

I'm not being rude, I'm just not a fan of his. It's good to be honest.

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 08, 2015, 06:00:02 PMI'm not being rude, I'm just not a fan of his. It's good to be honest.
It's okay.  If I had to guess I'd say he doesn't like you very much either...
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

If everyone could stop being annoying, that'd be great....

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 08, 2015, 06:01:42 PMIt's okay.  If I had to guess I'd say he doesn't like you very much either...

I already know he doesn't like me. I'm guessing not many people besides Maelstrom, Mlf, and you actually do. :/