News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Bubbles

My computer just stopped playing sound in videos? Anything on/from youtube or videos on tumblr and vine don't play sound (but the chrome tab still has the little speaker at the top). I can hear from itunes and other purely-sound files, its just videos. I'm so confused, it was working a few hours ago :/

Nebbles

I wish I knew how to make rad custom amiibos... I'd make a Fierce Deity Link, probs.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles on February 07, 2015, 12:04:45 PMMy computer just stopped playing sound in videos? Anything on/from youtube or videos on tumblr and vine don't play sound (but the chrome tab still has the little speaker at the top). I can hear from itunes and other purely-sound files, its just videos. I'm so confused, it was working a few hours ago :/
Try closing and reopening Chrome, I had a similar problem back in the Firefox days, and that usually fixed it.

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on February 07, 2015, 12:06:17 PMTry closing and reopening Chrome, I had a similar problem back in the Firefox days, and that usually fixed it.
huh. that actually worked :D thank you so much i was all ready to go through my computer and start uninstalling things lmao

edit: I spoke to soon. Videos on youtube themselves work now, along with vines. Embedded youtube videos or other video players still don't work. I'm going to take a break and figure this out later lol

AwesomeYears

Guys, did anyone see the bot yesterday at 10PM AEST?

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

ya sorry I was participating in certain activities and could not address the issue

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Wait, what? What did it post? The usual "earn x money in a month" sort of thing?

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

"cooperating anal" i'm gonna laugh over this one for ages
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!