News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

NO
PLEASE
ANYTHING BUT NETFLIX
ALL THEIR ORIGINAL SERIES ARE GARBAGE
SONY WOULD DO A BETTER JOB
LIONSGATE
ANYTHING BUT
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE
unmotivated

Maelstrom

"Like Game of Thrones, but aimed more towards a family audience"

mikey

I think they should just wake up and realize that every single netflix original series has completely flopped
unmotivated

AwesomeYears

Err, are there examples of bad Netflix cartoon series?

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

mikey

That's the only animated Netflix original series.
And I can only assume it's bad, because hey- it's a TV show based off of a failed movie.
unmotivated

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

AwesomeYears

Changing the subject, it's funny how so many guests are looking at my personal arrangement thread... I wonder why... ;)

braix

Lol I should probably practice arranging more.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Nebbles

I'm playing a bunch of N64 games with a friend tomorrow and I'm hella excited.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

AwesomeYears

Quote from: braixen1264 on February 06, 2015, 03:35:57 PMLol I should probably practice arranging more.
If you want to practice, you should fill in some of thw old requests, that's what I'm trying to do.

braix