The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

I was just reading some of my old posts and I realized how immature some of them were. If you guys were annoyed by the low level of maturity for the past few years I apologize.

Harvest

-

ALPRAS

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Harvest on March 19, 2009, 02:06:23 PMI hated Rise of Nations anyway...

I don't care about their games- I CARE ABOUT GRANT!!

I hope Rare takes him back. They'd be stupid not to! :(

ALPRAS

I think that Rare is one of the best company's ever, cuz their games always surprise me for their originality like StarFox aventures, Banjo Kazooie series (except NaB. I didnt like it so much), etc...
Also, the songs were always fantastic. Not only Banjo kazooie, but StarFox have a memorable soundtrack which I listen in my Ipod :P
Grant Kirkhope also gave us a lot of excelent and humoristic songs (Grunty's theme is the best of them).
Maybe in the future we'll see one new great composer working for Rare :)

random_goldfish

I really love Rare too...I'm just sad that they aren't with Nintendo anymore...I've never owned an Xbox...only played it once even, haha.

On the other note...I have the Finale to Dvorak's New World Symphony hella stuck in my head. I've already listened to it three times today and still can't get it out.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Sirus

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 20, 2009, 09:48:16 PMOn the other note...I have the Finale to Dvorak's New World Symphony hella stuck in my head. I've already listened to it three times today and still can't get it out.
thats the ninth one right?
i love the fourth movement of that song

Brassman388

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 20, 2009, 09:48:16 PMOn the other note...I have the Finale to Dvorak's New World Symphony hella stuck in my head. I've already listened to it three times today and still can't get it out.

XD

We played a marching show to that theme, the last movement had a latin feel to it. It's really epic, here's a listen if you want...

D'vorak Movement III........http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wztty1mibmw

random_goldfish

Quote from: Sirus on March 20, 2009, 09:59:03 PM
thats the ninth one right?
i love the fourth movement of that song

Si, tis the 9th one...I love that whole symphony but the last movement is especailly manly and epic and needs to be blasted through my speakers more often, mwahaha...so the whole dorm can hear.

...will listen to that Brassman...sounds quite interesting, haha!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

ALPRAS

Quote from: random_goldfish on March 20, 2009, 09:48:16 PMI really love Rare too...I'm just sad that they aren't with Nintendo anymore...I've never owned an Xbox...only played it once even, haha.

You're not losing nothing... The games that Rare created for xbox are worst than when they were working for nintendo. Bye bye StarFox  :'(

Shadoninja

Quote from: ALPRAS on March 21, 2009, 05:17:32 AM
Quote from: random_goldfish on March 20, 2009, 09:48:16 PMI really love Rare too...I'm just sad that they aren't with Nintendo anymore...I've never owned an Xbox...only played it once even, haha.
You're not losing nothing... The games that Rare greated for xbox are worst than when they were working for nintendo. Bye bye StarFox  :'(

so he is losing something????? I don't think that's very encouraging to say.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

ALPRAS

What Im trying to say is that the games that Rare made for Xbox 360 arent so good/better than the others that they've made for Nintendo game systems. Nuts & Bolts is a bit disappointing for me cuz comparing to the other BK games, this was the worst Banjo Game...
Perfect Dark zero was also weak...
Only Viva piñata was good I think

Shadoninja

what i'm trying to say, is your post had double negatives in it.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

GreekGeek

random_goldfish

Great.........I don't get back to campus til after 4am because my roommate/ride is playing frickin' Monopoly...way to go 7:30 am class!