News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Quote from: Dude on February 05, 2015, 06:49:27 PMwtf this is for fat people this is disturbing. this cant be serious. this is a joke. her voice is so sarcastic and this entire thing is so cliche this is like watching hentai and wtf yaoi anime playing in the background? saliva? k no wtf. please tell me this isnt serious. i dont like this. wtf are theses sounds in fact this is so fucking insane that ive never had such an anti-boner. my dick is so lumpy that I had to search for it for a while. and my dick is big as fuck. now what the hell man i dont even understand why does this have likes. i shoulvde have made a reaction so you might have seen me die. right here. this is weird. this is just no. k i just reached the ending its much better than the rest but still wtf u ruined my day. this is probably going to be the shittiest night in my life. just when i was about to sleep too. now i gotta go piss and poop to feel gross and shitty just so i can get rid of this disgusting feeling even though that will support that feeling. it may chill me down. what the fuck can i do now. im going to think about this for weeks. pls gimme advice
where did you get this from
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

it's from youtube I think
either he copy pasted it or accidentally posted it here instead of there
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Spent the night lecturing about Black Holes and the Age of the Great American Industrialists (Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Morgan). All in all a good night.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Black Holes are amazing. I gave a presentation about them in 7th grade. I'm not sure a single person understood what I said.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 05, 2015, 08:37:12 PMSpent the night lecturing about Black Holes and the Age of the Great American Industrialists (Vanderbilt, Rockefeller, Carnegie, and Morgan). All in all a good night.
Where'd you lecture? Tinychat? :P

Ruto

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 05, 2015, 08:41:32 PMBlack Holes are amazing. I gave a presentation about them in 7th grade. I'm not sure a single person understood what I said.

Let me begin with the list of math and science nerds on NSM that I know of.

Jamaha (Working on a master's in EE)
Kefka (Finishing undergrad in EE)
Mashi (Double major in chemistry and math)
GaryOak (Stats major as far as I know)
SFK (Working on a bio degree)
FireArrow (Biochemistry major)
Me (BS in chemistry, enough credits for a minor in math, art, almost enough for a minor in physics---research focused on astronomy/biochemistry *disliked because not my thing*).

kids...zzz...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SuperFireKirby

Ruto, are you just taking classes for funsies? Or are you working towards a masters/phd/something?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on February 05, 2015, 09:03:12 PMRuto, are you just taking classes for funsies? Or are you working towards a masters/phd/something?

Oh noes you have revealed my plans. I should be thinking of more education but I want to make a careful decision, even though the math minor does give me an advantage in grad school...I have to pick someplace I can live for up to 6-7 years and be married by the end of it...lol ._.

I did stick around a bit in undergrad, changing majors and taking all the classes I like. The funsies art minor was a mix of classes from studio art and art history and I even got the chair to accept music theory for one class, so I'd graduate with the minor in time and make her department look good. Now the fun's over and I really want to go back for more.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Dude on February 05, 2015, 06:49:27 PMwtf this is for fat people this is disturbing. this cant be serious. this is a joke. her voice is so sarcastic and this entire thing is so cliche this is like watching hentai and wtf yaoi anime playing in the background? saliva? k no wtf. please tell me this isnt serious. i dont like this. wtf are theses sounds in fact this is so fucking insane that ive never had such an anti-boner. my dick is so lumpy that I had to search for it for a while. and my dick is big as fuck. now what the hell man i dont even understand why does this have likes. i shoulvde have made a reaction so you might have seen me die. right here. this is weird. this is just no. k i just reached the ending its much better than the rest but still wtf u ruined my day. this is probably going to be the shittiest night in my life. just when i was about to sleep too. now i gotta go piss and poop to feel gross and shitty just so i can get rid of this disgusting feeling even though that will support that feeling. it may chill me down. what the fuck can i do now. im going to think about this for weeks. pls gimme advice
I found the source http://2growth.com/les-brown/view.php?video=a5i7J3Y1Uqo&feature=youtube_gdata_player&title=I+read+your+comments..+but+at+what+cost+%28+%C2%B4+%E2%96%BD+%60+%29

Saria

Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Saria

Quote from: Ruto on February 05, 2015, 09:15:48 PMI have to pick someplace I can live for up to 6-7 years and be married by the end of it...lol ._.

Double post because this deserves its own post.

Kakaka got the hint? You have 6-7 years to save up, Kefka.

WAIT then Kefka will be my brother-in-law.

BUT REMY WILL BE YOUR DECEASED SISTER IN LAW. THERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM REMY HAHAHACHACHA.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

SuperFireKirby

Saria says what we've all been thinking for years

And saying, occasionally

But frlz, you BETTER invite us all to the wedding.