News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saria

Not only Asians, I know a Jewish guy who celebrates Christmas
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 29, 2015, 02:18:22 PMI've seen you say some stupid things, Nocturne, but this probably is immediately Top 3.
China is technically a communist country?  The primary religion of China is Buddhism?  Communist countries aren't supposed to practice religion because of communism?  You can take that up with my old social studies teacher or something.  Although I guess I didn't think that people who aren't Christian would celebrate a Christian holiday.
The main point was the FRENCH SIGN guys, come on.
unmotivated

Saria

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 02:27:24 PMThe main point was the FRENCH SIGN guys, come on.

What of it? Clinique is sells makeup... that's the name of the brand/company. It's famous so its stores are like all over the world.
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

mikey

even with the amount of makeup I wear I didn't know that!  I'll go hide in a box.
unmotivated

Waddle Bro

I don't think you have the slightest clue what communism actually means.

ninja'd
ninja'd again yo wtf that only took 50 seconds lay off the clicking finger on the unread post page man

ZeldaFan

The very first picture in the Clinique wikipedia article is of the store in Hong Kong! lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 02:27:24 PMChina is technically a communist country?  The primary religion of China is Buddhism?  Communist countries aren't supposed to practice religion because of communism?  You can take that up with my old social studies teacher or something.  Although I guess I didn't think that people who aren't Christian would celebrate a Christian holiday.
The main point was the FRENCH SIGN guys, come on.
I agree.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

mikey

uh
what part of it exactly do you agree with?
unmotivated

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

In communist RUSSIA people religion was outlawed for some time. While I'm not extremely familiar with Chinese history, practicing religion in China today is perfectly acceptable. Christmas isn't even a Christian holiday. Invented by the pagans, adopted by the Romans, modernized by the corporations. Jesus was born in the Spring.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 29, 2015, 02:53:00 PMIn communist RUSSIA people religion was outlawed for some time. While I'm not extremely familiar with Chinese history, practicing religion in China today is perfectly acceptable. Christmas isn't even a Christian holiday. Invented by the pagans, adopted by the Romans, modernized by the corporations. Jesus was born in the Spring.
my social studies teacher from a few years ago went to china and came back and gave a 40 slide powerpoint presentation... maybe that info is outdated now.  But Christmas definitely is a Christian holiday, just because it was adopted from those doesn't mean it isn't Christian.  We still celebrate the birth of Christ
unmotivated

Sebastian

I wouldn't say its a Christian holiday.....

mikey

It's literally got Christ in the name though so
unmotivated