News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

62 degrees in Northern Utah yesterday. Usually there's supposed to be snow on the ground this time of year...

Anyway, I'm working on my Halo suit right now. Step 1 is almost complete!  :D

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

Sebastian

Maelstrom

AwesomeYears

Maelstrom

mikey

Why isn't there a google search option that reads in .midi or .mp3 files or .wav files and finds matching frequencies
unmotivated

Maelstrom

ZeldaFan

mikey

that article was badly made
the sign said "Clinique" and last time I checked I thought Chinese people were generally Buddhists (even though they're not supposed to practice religion in the first place because communism)
but points for effort I guess.
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 29, 2015, 01:26:18 PMthe sign said "Clinique" and last time I checked I thought Chinese people were generally Buddhists (even though they're not supposed to practice religion in the first place because communism)

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

SlowPokemon

What the fuck nocturne do you really think communism means you aren't allowed to practice religion
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

I've seen you say some stupid things, Nocturne, but this probably is immediately Top 3.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ZeldaFan

Also Christians are not the only ones celebrating Christmas... It doesn't always have to do with religion. Some Chinese people do celebrate it whether they are Christian or not.
http://www.chinahighlights.com/festivals/christmas.htm