News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 13, 2009, 06:42:57 PMDude, just shut up. You don't need to start with this hate against him again- he's out of your life, so keep it that way. You're acting like a little girl- talking shit about people who aren't even around.

Actually, getting these replies is pretty much the only reason I still rant about him.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Fuck off Gamer.

Quote from: GreekGeek on March 13, 2009, 01:55:40 PMThe success of a site depends on it moderators...

No. It depends on the members. I'd take a better look at who you're agreeing with before you comment.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Harvest

Akiro was a piece of shit.  I'm glad he's dead.
-

B-Kpianist

Quote from: Gamer4250 on March 13, 2009, 07:48:38 PM
Quote from: B-Kpianist on March 13, 2009, 06:42:57 PMDude, just shut up. You don't need to start with this hate against him again- he's out of your life, so keep it that way. You're acting like a little girl- talking shit about people who aren't even around.

Actually, getting these replies is pretty much the only reason I still rant about him.

Stop being immature. Lets end it at that. I've got too many other things to worry about than argue with you. Plus, it's just petty & stupid to keep talking about this dumb shit. It's not worth it.

Question: why were you suspended from RWP? Did you do something in chat or something?

GreekGeek

Man, what is this whole fight about? Gamer, you always make a huge problem out of something and then swear about it 'till you drop. Not only does it annoy a lot of members, but you also ruin the ambiance of this forum, so please cut it out. And HugoMeister, this is what I meant. I don't agree with Gamer, and I don't know how you came up with this idea? Just because I think he was a sucker if the majority says so? Besides, every person can be a pain in the *ss sometimes, but it isn't fair to say that kinda things of someone.

shane91c

Might I suggest that this arguing ends here before a moderator ends it ;)

My thought of the moment: Woo, last night was fun :D

^ Some active members would be nice.... :(

Main NSM Site

GreekGeek

Agree with you shane91c. My thought of the moment: I'm exhausted :)

ALPRAS

Harvest

yay, spring break.

Too bad its full of work and overpriced driver training.
-

random_goldfish

Hahaha, oh man...I have nothing to do over Spring Break but chill.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

HugoMeister

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

jake3343

no break for me :(

Though it's still the weekend :D

ALPRAS

Ill start my vacations next weak :P
Plans: Me and I my friends are going to play (music of course) in various restaurants in Lisbon...
         Meet new people
         Getting a new girlfriend xD
         Playing Halo 3, gears of war 2 and GTA IV online :P

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: GreekGeek on March 14, 2009, 12:08:32 AMGamer, you always make a huge problem out of something and then swear about it 'till you drop. Not only does it annoy a lot of members, but you also ruin the ambiance of this forum, so please cut it out.

Honestly, nobody but you and a few of his minions really care.  So it doesn't matter.  So stop complaining and get over it.  A forum post is not going to reach out and stab you in the face just yet.

me irl
[close]