The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom

mikey

We are no longer the Knights Who Say Ni. We are now the Knights Who Say Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 28, 2015, 06:43:44 AMWe are no longer the Knights Who Say Ni. We are now the Knights Who Say Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG. Zoom-Boing. Z'nourrwringmm.

K-NiGhT

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

mikey

I mean you could have kept going with the quotes but you just sorta ended it like Auuuuuuuuuugh
unmotivated

ZeldaFan

Well then, let's keep going.

I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

DrP

Quote from: Clanker37 on January 28, 2015, 07:09:28 AMDon't say that word!
it it it it!

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 28, 2015, 12:11:04 PMhttp://www.gamnesia.com/news/valve-economist-becomes-greeces-new-finance-minister#.VMlBmkfYThQ
Did not expect this.
Greece needs an economist who can bring them out of austerity and help them find ways to establish a recovering economy.

And it's not like Greece is going to hire someone who isn't one of their own. Greeks are like "Oh, you're Greek? You're hired even though you have no resume". I guess that might be cause for some of their economic issues.

K-NiGhT

Apparently it's now spring because it's actually over 50 degrees in South Dakota.

In January.

so how bout that global warming thing