News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 20, 2015, 11:01:04 AM--derail--

Steam added a "funny" button beside the helpful and not helpful buttons for rating reviews and a filter to find the most tagged ones.
Considering the content of Steam's comment sections, I'd say it was a necessary addition.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

BlackDragonSlayer

My school's online gradebook says that two assignments of mine are missing... when you can clearly go to their website and see that they have been submitted (and one of them actually has the correct grade on it). Strange.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

FierceDeity

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 20, 2015, 07:41:59 PMMy party is officially the spookiest.

It's a shame you can't upload your own songs

Editing to avoid double post:
http://j.mp/1wopUtS
GENTLEMEN, IF WE WORK TOGETHER, I ASSURE YOU WE CAN PELVIC THRUST THAT DISCO BALL

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

braix

Bloop

"This web pags is too dynamic for your mobile device"
*cries in a corner*

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

I was browsing imgur and I saw a picture of burgers from a place in California called In n out
They looked as good as the advertised burgers for mcd's and bk...
unmotivated