K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Yugi

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

FierceDeity

Yet the reason it came true makes me wonder if this observation doesn't belong in the ironic wish granting thread

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 16, 2015, 09:30:28 AMHi, I apologize for my anti-mormon rant awhile back.  Welcome back!  What's your new job?  Head of Nielsons Frozen Custard?
Well I probably didn't read it. BUT Salt Lake City Mormons are much worse generally than in other places...
Also, you realize that I quit Nielsen's in like, 2009? Lol! Now I work at a place that creates customized circuit boards for medical equipment, military equipment, etc.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

Now that I'm out of the smash tournament, I can finally start playing MK8.
That's the whole reason I let jamaha beat the snot out of me
unmotivated

mikey

Oh hey so my friend is on a mission in the Phillipines
sometime last week he was walking through part of whatever town he's in and mentioned League of Legends in passing
pretty much everyone on the street turned their heads and started talking to him.  Turns out that the gangs like to settle disputes by playing league lol
unmotivated

Ruto

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on January 16, 2015, 09:30:28 AMHi, I apologize for my anti-mormon rant awhile back.  Welcome back!  What's your new job?  Head of Nielsons Frozen Custard?

Wait, this was here? I thought it was on skype...

Also hi to old people.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

braix

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 17, 2015, 10:32:46 PMOh hey so my friend is on a mission in the Phillipines
sometime last week he was walking through part of whatever town he's in and mentioned League of Legends in passing
pretty much everyone on the street turned their heads and started talking to him.  Turns out that the gangs like to settle disputes by playing league lol
aHAHA NOICE
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Roz~

So I finished watching Avatar: The Last Airbender
And I really don't get why people said it's an amazing show
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

mikey

unmotivated