News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceDeity

I mean, my process for my (non-piano) music is even less organized than yours

But a lot of professional musicians I know get their sheets bound. It's surprisingly inexpensive compared to the overall value of the sheets themselves, and it hardly takes any time aside from organizing them the way you want them.

braix

I use a 4 inch binder for vg sheet music, a 4 inch binder for anime sheet music, and a 4 inch binder for everything else. I organize the sheets in each of the binders using alphabetical ordered tabs.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

I commit everything to memory. The rest I can pull online using a tablet, avoids clutter.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 14, 2015, 10:14:16 PMI commit everything to memory. The rest I can pull online using a tablet, avoids clutter.
that's the way to do it ;D
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 14, 2015, 09:14:02 PMAfter years of looking at my sad corner of piano music, I had the brilliant idea to ask a community of piano players this question: how do you organize your printed sheet music?
I don't. :-\
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

then let anything or anyone else piss on it.

in all seriousness, I organize my sheets in a different folder for each game, with the sheets separated in two groups: those that i've played, and those that i haven't yet touched. it's arranged by alphabetical order (when possible).

then there are the times when i absentmindedly put my music away, and a zelda sheet ends up in my math binder instead of my homework. bleh.

Bubbles

Folders are probably my best option right now. Using binders means either expensive sleeves or hole punching, and whenever I hole punch them they rip out anyway

K-NiGhT

I probably should have adjusted my sleep schedule to fit my schedule >.<
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

I use folders with one side for "working on it" and another side for "memorized"
unmotivated

DrP

I keep them all on Dropbox.

The last time I played, I had an iPad, so I would pull it up on that and swipe through the pages with a touch of a finger.

It's definitely easy to keep organized

Kman96

So a couple days before Christmas, this happened:

Party Hard!
[close]

mikey

unmotivated