News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Deku Trombonist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 08, 2015, 09:42:33 PMPssh, Finale doesn't even have col legno playback, so I stopped caring years ago.

For some reason I read that as "col lego"

Maelstrom

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 09, 2015, 10:20:57 AMSince when did Kid Icarus: Uprising become so expensive?

edit: OoT 3D is becoming rarer too:
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/the-legend-of-zelda-ocarina-of-time-3ds/89884
I was lucky enough to get uprising for like 25 bucks
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Waddle Bro

Kid Icarus: Uprising is one of my absolute favourite games for the 3DS \o/

K-NiGhT

So I'm still hunting for amiibos, but the stock in every store in a 100 mile radius has not changed in the month that I've been home. I guess my only option at this point is amazon :|
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

I have 2 questions:

1. Could someone recommend me some video game recital pieces?

2. Is there anyway it could be possible to let members be able to have custom titles?
(Talking to Jamaha or Deku; someone with power.)

Maelstrom

"Wind Scene" (Chrono Trigger) is particularly good, and it's not too difficult to play.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 09, 2015, 12:48:58 PMI have 2 questions:

1. Could someone recommend me some video game recital pieces?

2. Is there anyway it could be possible to let members be able to have custom titles?
(Talking to Jamaha or Deku; someone with power.)

But how else do we mods get to feel extra special without fancy title exclusivity

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 09, 2015, 03:10:27 PMBut how else do we mods get to feel extra special without fancy title exclusivity
Ey boi he ain't talkin' to yu
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

You have no power here, Kefka, the Global Moderator!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Ruto

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 09, 2015, 01:57:38 PM"Wind Scene" (Chrono Trigger) is particularly good, and it's not too difficult to play.
Thanks!

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 09, 2015, 03:10:27 PMBut how else do we mods get to feel extra special without fancy title exclusivity
Haha...

InsigTurtle

Just wondering.
Is IB worth the tears and frustration?
Or would I be better off staying in normal classes?

mikey

I'm assuming IB is some extracurricular class?
From my experience it's only worth taking a class for college credit
unmotivated

Bubbles

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 09, 2015, 07:36:18 PMFrom my experience it's only worth taking a class for college credit
Or maybe for wanting to learn?

If you can handle the class then go for it. The marked level isn't always a good gauge for how difficult the class is, since everything is dependant on your own personal strengths. Right now all my classes are either the highest level or the "blow off" classes and honestly this is my favorite year so far