News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Tbh, yes. I'm just so annoyed and irritated and pissed and all of the fucking above. Just slow down for an itty bit, please?

FierceDeity

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 03:00:16 PMArgh.

Well I have done this:

Not to burst your bubble, but there are kinda 2 difficulties above that one
get crackin'

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 03:00:33 PMGuys I'm serious.

I'm having these mood swings now and my heart is racing like hell and I feel like I can barely breathe.

Well, fuck
Keep in mind that NSM, while we occasionally offer decent counsel, is no replacement for a medical professional
And that you should see one if this persists because it'd kinda suck if you died

I mean, I don't want 2 auto-wins in our smash tournament! That'd just be shameful!
..also because I'd miss you and whatnot

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 03:06:16 PMTbh, yes. I'm just so annoyed and irritated and pissed and all of the fucking above. Just slow down for an itty bit, please?

Yes, I will.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 03:06:16 PMTbh, yes. I'm just so annoyed and irritated and pissed and all of the fucking above. Just slow down for an itty bit, please?
Will eating a lot help at all or no
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

I think it's just a lot of negative emotion + asperger's = bad things.

Eating sounds like fun.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 03:10:52 PMI think it's just a lot of negative emotion + asperger's = bad things.

Eating sounds like fun.

I have Aspergers too!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Nebbles

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 03:10:52 PMI think it's just a lot of negative emotion + asperger's = bad things.

Eating sounds like fun.

Eat something, drink some fluids, and get some rest! Feel better soon.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

Try taking a break from screens, no joke. Screens can be bad for you. Look at me after I was on for ten hours straight:

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

braix

Feel better Dude
And just to let you know: NSM may never be the same again
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

Was asking my boyfriend some stuff (as he is taking a medical course). Don't know if you feel better already, but if it happens again: You were probably hyperventilating (breathing too high (like in through your breast high)). Just lie down and try to concentrate on breathing through your belly.

Sebastian

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 07, 2015, 03:26:09 PMAnd just to let you know: NSM may never be the same again
Unfortunetly, you're right.
I kinda wish ThatGamer never came.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 03:20:27 PMTry taking a break from screens, no joke. Screens can be bad for you. Look at me after I was on for ten hours straight:

*stupid picture*
you are literally the worst kind of person
Quote from: mariolegofan on January 07, 2015, 03:28:08 PMI kinda wish ThatGamer never came.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix

no need to be harsh
he's just lacking in common sense

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*