News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Nebbles on January 07, 2015, 02:41:08 PMYup, level 50 is the cap.

I saw some one glitch a lvl2000 Amiibo by hacking the coding...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 07, 2015, 02:22:50 PMAmiibos get damage buffs and perhaps some other modifications that puts them above the standard AI, and obviously makes them "unfair" to fight :P

I was under the impression it was just the damage buffs. That'd be pretty frustrating, though, if Nintendo had developed better AI but just didn't use it for in-game CPUs :/

Sakurai plz, they need better air/ledge game

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 02:24:56 PMWell it's too easy fighting 7 9's...maybe I should get an Amiibo once I get my paycheck...
Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 07, 2015, 02:27:54 PMIf they're not all on teams then it's easy. Try fighting 7 of them on a team against you and tell me how long you last.

Yeah, seriously. Vids or it didn't happen (and I'm fairly certain it didn't). It's not even a matter of "I don't think you're good enough", it's more just a matter of "Even without any viability approaching from the air or offstage, there's little to no way you can actually hold your own against 7 level 9's at once without abusing any character- or stage-specific exploits that have absolutely no reflection on one's skill as a player; their grab and overall ground game are too strong (when combined) and will generally prevent you from doing anything at all."

Oh wait

Ninja'd by a response that confirms basically every one of my doubts, if not in the way I expected

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 02:35:56 PMThey were on teams, but here's the thing:

How do I post the replay on here?

I had equipment and team damage on.

It's VERY long.

need I even begin to describe why that doesn't remotely qualify

If you find yourself so unchallenged by this, why don't you take away those massive crutches you've given yourself

ThatGamer

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 07, 2015, 02:43:17 PMIf you find yourself so unchallenged by this, why don't you take away those massive crutches you've given yourself

Good idea...can I have a team member then?
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

FierceDeity

Sure, if you want to just replace those crutches with another, slightly less significant crutch

Yugi

Dude

I'm slightly worried about my blood pressure rn.

Bloop

is it weird that I read bloop pressure at first

K-NiGhT

now that you said something bloop i read that too
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

Quote from: FierceDeity on January 07, 2015, 02:53:14 PMSure, if you want to just replace those crutches with another, slightly less significant crutch

Argh.

Well I have done this:

I read Bloop pressure too.

Bloop

Dude

Guys I'm serious.

I'm having these mood swings now and my heart is racing like hell and I feel like I can barely breathe.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 03:00:33 PMGuys I'm serious.

I'm having these mood swings now and my heart is racing like hell and I feel like I can barely breathe.

It's because of me, isn't it?

And I mean that seriously.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer