News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 07, 2015, 12:59:28 PMLast night I had a dream I was giving a concert while everything was on fire, including myself. I managed to get three encores.

The strange thing is I don't perform.

The stranger thing is everything was on fire.

Mine was still weirder, but at least it made sense, considering I was on NSM all day.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 01:18:01 PMThe stranger thing is everything was on fire.

Mine was still weirder, but at least it made sense, considering I was on NSM all day.
Your dream did everything but make sense.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 07, 2015, 01:18:39 PMYour dream did everything but make sense.  :P

Well, it was weird, but everyone from NSM was there, which makes sense, because I was on all day.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

K-NiGhT

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree. Next time just don't tell us
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ThatGamer

Quote from: Nebbles on January 07, 2015, 01:24:32 PMKeep me out your fucking dreams.

They just happen, I don't get to choose...

Plus this:

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 12:05:07 PMOk, you asked for it, but if Kefka or other mods gets mad, it's on you...and you might not like what you read...

Also, it's best Nebbles not read this either.

So apply to the thing and complain to Bubbles, not me, please!

Honestly, Nebbles, I don't want this, I just had to obey the mods!

Quote from: K-NiGhT on January 07, 2015, 01:28:50 PMYeah I'm gonna have to agree. Next time just don't tell us

Look:

Quote from: Bubbles on January 07, 2015, 11:47:37 AMYou can't mention this and not expect me to ask for more details

He's a mod, I can't disrespect him!

blueflower999

Normally I'd break your post apart and tell you everything wrong with it, but there are so many issues here that I'm not even going to bother trying.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

KefkaticFanatic

You're free to treat me the same as what would be allowed by the rules towards other members, but if it's something that you would be banned for if you said it to somebody else then it would obviously not go well.

I am not a believer in that garbage "oh because they are authority and therefore must always be treated with RESPECT and NEVER criticized/poked fun at" deal.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I don't care. You never should have posted it.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Nebbles on January 07, 2015, 01:51:54 PMI don't care. You never should have posted it.

This is true.  It is obvious such a thing wouldn't be well received posted in public so perhaps you should take to heart that 'think before posting' lecture drp gave you.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 07, 2015, 01:52:55 PMThis is true.  It is obvious such a thing wouldn't be well received posted in public, so perhaps you should take to heart that 'think before posting' lecture drp gave you.

I should've just pm'd Bubbles the dream.

And I was getting close to having Nebbles actually speak directly to me too...oh well, I'll just regain my image...again...

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 07, 2015, 01:50:25 PMI am not a believer in that garbage "oh because they are authority and therefore must always be treated with RESPECT and NEVER criticized/poked fun at" deal.

Thus meaning I don't have to treat you better than anyone else, I presume?...

Dude

Nebbles

Pfft. You wish.

Amiibos get scary strong fast.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Nebbles on January 07, 2015, 02:06:16 PMPfft. You wish.

I really wish I could go back in time and regain our friendship. :(

Quote from: Dude on January 07, 2015, 02:02:01 PMWee.

Thpdp is so much funnn

I don't know what the means...but I assume it was a poke at me.

Let's change the subject! Who likes pizza? What kind?

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Nebbles on January 07, 2015, 02:06:16 PMAmiibos get scary strong fast.
I tried 8 player smash with seven level 50 amiibos and did that for several battles. I got last every time.

The scary thing is I trained all of them myself. They effortlessly surpass even their own trainer.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*