News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 07:49:01 AMAce Attorney.

THEYRE ALL CALLED ACE ATTORNEY BUT HE HAS DIFFERENT VOICES IN SOME OF THE GAMES
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Onto the 2nd day of not posting a thread!
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

ThatGamer

Bubbles

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 08:33:29 AMThere were some other members in my dream, (Bespinben, Bubbles) but it's best to just not.
You can't mention this and not expect me to ask for more details

Sebastian

Hey Guys!
I am going to be putting songs on youtube (copyrighted songs like movie music and such.) I'll be playing the with my cello.
Now, my question, they are copyrighted songs. How can I put these songs on legally? Do I need to pay the copyright holders? 

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 07, 2015, 11:47:37 AMYou can't mention this and not expect me to ask for more details

Ok, you asked for it, but if Kefka or other mods gets mad, it's on you...and you might not like what you read...

Also, it's best Nebbles not read this either.

Spoiler
So, out of the blue, you and Bespinben appear and with the power of teamwork(?) defeat Kefka. Then you leave me to fend for myself, and fly off with Nebbles and Bespinben. Then you uh...how do I put this...make love with Nebbles, once you're home. Then Bespinben suffers a stroke from the "disturbingness" and then Bloop comes out of Nebbles'...thingy...thus causing Nebbles to die, then Bloop eats you, then he flies(?) to me, and eats me, thus ending the dream.
[close]

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 07, 2015, 11:54:30 AMHey Guys!
I am going to be putting songs on youtube (copyrighted songs like movie music and such.) I'll be playing the with my cello.
Now, my question, they are copyrighted songs. How can I put these songs on legally? Do I need to pay the copyright holders? 

Nope, you should be fine. I suggest crediting the copyright holders in the description though, so it's not plagerism.

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 12:05:07 PMNope, you should be fine. I suggest crediting the copyright holders in the description though, so it's not plagerism.
Anyone else agree?
I want to be professional...

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

SlowPokemon

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 07, 2015, 12:05:07 PMOk, you asked for it, but if Kefka or other mods gets mad, it's on you...and you might not like what you read...

Also, it's best Nebbles not read this either.

Spoiler
So, out of the blue, you and Bespinben appear and with the power of teamwork(?) defeat Kefka. Then you leave me to fend for myself, and fly off with Nebbles and Bespinben. Then you uh...how do I put this...make love with Nebbles, once you're home. Then Bespinben suffers a stroke from the "disturbingness" and then Bloop comes out of Nebbles'...thingy...thus causing Nebbles to die, then Bloop eats you, then he flies(?) to me, and eats me, thus ending the dream.
[close]

???????????????
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

ThatGamer

MaestroUGC

Last night I had a dream I was giving a concert while everything was on fire, including myself. I managed to get three encores.

The strange thing is I don't perform.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.