News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

ThatGamer

Guys...I just had the stupidest dream...

So me, FierceDeity, DRP, and Ruto were in Wayne Manor having tea, when Ruto puffed up like a balloon. She grew...a long tail(?), so we grabbed onto it, and floated away. Moments later, Ruto had carried us to the Atlantic Ocean, where Bloop was attacking a pirate ship, whilst yelling BLEHBLURGHBLGBLEGH. On that ship were Dude and Nebbles. We managed to grab Nebbles, but Dude was drowned in the sea, with Bloop. Moments later, we arrived on land, and Ruto withered to an undignified husk. Then Kim Jon Un greeted us with an army, alongside his genaral, Braixen. But then, Olimar12345 came, with some other Hocotations, and assaulted KJU with some Pikmin. Unfortunately, FierceDeity was shot in the confusion, and left to die. Then Braixen came forwards to destroy us, but MarioLegoFan (I don't know where he came from) played some awful music (nothing personal, just a dream) and killed Braixen and her army. Then Kefka came and banned DRP, MLF, and Olimar12345.

It's probably in my best doing to not share  the rest of the dream. But anyways, I think this proves that I'm on here too often, considering you show up in my dreams.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Dude

So FD, Braixen, and I are the only ones who died?

That's racist.

ThatGamer

It's just a dream...but it probably occurred...nvm actually.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

braix

for something to be a dream it h-
anyway, what did everyone look like in your dream? xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Well, FierceDeity was a knight, Ruto was like Zelda, DRP was the same as real life, Bloop was a sea-Blooper, Dude was a pirate, Nebbles was a princess, but  slightly more tattered, Olimar12345 was Olimar, you were a COUGHbeautifulCOUGH Korean girl in an army suit, MLF was troll face, and Kefka was EXACTLY like his avatar, scary.

There were some other members in my dream, (Bespinben, Bubbles) but it's best to just not.

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

braix

was bespinben a piplup with a campbell soup can

ThatGamer