News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Winter on January 06, 2015, 07:03:50 PMPerhaps I should have made a counter-condition so that I won something xD

S-senpai... >.<
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bubbles

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 08:12:20 AMDoes anyone else read forums and imagine everyone in a chosen voice?
I'm kinda curious, how do you read my posts?

Yugi

ThatGamer

Quote from: Bubbles on January 06, 2015, 08:54:06 PMI'm kinda curious, how do you read my posts?

You sound like Pheonix Wright, but calmer.

Quote from: Yugi on January 06, 2015, 08:55:34 PMYeah, same here.

You sound the cow from ASDF 8. Look it up on Youtube!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SuperFireKirby

I read everybody's posts with basically the same voice, though I know what a great number of you guys sound like.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Dude

I'm unimaginative and use my voice for everyone.

DrP

QuoteOpera Stuff
I like opera too! We used to get the Met Opera performances live in HD at the performing arts center at my university. It was cool since I got in for free because I was in the music department. I saw Wagner's Ring Cycle. It was fantastic (and I also believe I saw the Magic Flute, Don Giovanni, Anna Bolena, The Merry Widow, Les Contes D'Hoffman and a few others I forget.

QuoteAll the Dating Stuff
No one here would probably date me. Just sayin'

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 06, 2015, 09:37:15 PMI read everybody's posts with basically the same voice, though I know what a great number of you guys sound like.
If I know the voice of the person, I read it in their voice. But if I don't know them, it's either some generic one or some high pitched one (for a select few)

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Apparently I'm the most datable
which I guess means I can be easily charted or graphed or something idk
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

it means ur gonna get rekt by Calendar Man

me irl
[close]

DrP

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2015, 11:03:39 PMApparently I'm the most datable
And I'm up there too (probably). But physical appeal isn't everything. What's on the inside also plays a huge role too (which is where I think I excel)!

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 06, 2015, 11:09:20 PMit means ur gonna get rekt by Calendar Man
And you sigh when you finally mutter, "So, this is 40."

Waddle Bro

Wrote my first 1000-word Finnish essay and still got a below average grade(which still was the best grade I've gotten from any Finnish test/project this semester). Idk why I even bothered trying sigh

Maelstrom

Bubbles

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 09:05:19 PMYou sound like Pheonix Wright, but calmer.
This is actually my favorite thing omg