The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

MLF is a deeply religious person.
Of course, me being LDS, I am too, I just don't care what other people think.
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

And you're not going to argue about it now. Right?

In other news, I'm working on adapting the Tower of Babel story into an Oratorio. Fun stuff.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 06, 2015, 05:31:58 PMAnd you're not going to argue about it now. Right?
Nah....waste of my time.

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 06, 2015, 05:31:58 PMIn other news, I'm working on adapting the Tower of Babel story into an Oratorio. Fun stuff.
Oratorio?

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

An oratorio is basically an Opera without the elaborate staging, costumes, etc. Still has the plot, characters, and all the other story stuff; only with all the singers and orchestra sharing the stage.

See Handel's Messiah as an example.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

So are you guys all Christians?

I'm not, I'm Muslim.

Spoiler
Jk, I'm Christian.
[close]

Quote from: braixen1264 on January 06, 2015, 05:34:15 PMno im the korean girl here :P

Girl? Holy crap, all this time I thought you were a Caucasian male!

Where's this video of you, anyways, I wanna see what you look like! I've only seen Kefka and Winter irl.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Guys...
he hasn't seen my fabulosity yet lol
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on January 06, 2015, 05:35:48 PMAn oratorio is basically an Opera without the elaborate staging, costumes, etc. Still has the plot, characters, and all the other story stuff; only with all the singers and orchestra sharing the stage.

See Handel's Messiah as an example.
You like Opera?? Wow....looks like we do have something in common :)
We are prob the only people on NSM that like it...

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 05:36:51 PMSo are you guys all Christians?

I'm not, I'm Muslim.

Spoiler
Jk, I'm Christian.
[close]
really?

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 05:36:51 PMSo are you guys all Christians?
No.

QuoteI'm not, I'm Muslim.

Spoiler
Jk, I'm Christian.
[close]
Not funny.

QuoteGirl? Holy crap, all this time I thought you were a Caucasian male!
He's a Korean female
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 05:36:51 PMWhere's this video of you, anyways, I wanna see what you look like! I've only seen Kefka and Winter irl.
right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

blue obviously knows what he's talking about.
unmotivated

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 05:43:09 PMGAWDDAMMIT NOT RICK ASTLEY AGAIN!!!

GIMME DA REAL VIDEO...please and thank you.
lol thanks for falling for it
and i deleted the video already, sorry. it didnt even have my face in it anyway lol