The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Quote from: Maelstrom on January 05, 2015, 07:30:55 PM
Spoiler
[close]
From page 999
oh that's nothing compared to other things I've done in the chat lmao.

ThatGamer

Wish me luck guys, I'm going in for the first of two job interviews!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

if you're only 14 why do you have job interviews
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Does anyone else read forums and imagine everyone in a chosen voice?

Like for example, I always imagine KefkaticFanatics post in an angry deep voice, while I imagine MLFs posts in a light happy voice!

Anyone else do that?

Also:

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 06, 2015, 08:10:04 AMif you're only 14 why do you have job interviews

14 year olds can get jobs too.

It's an interview for a shelver.

The guy that puts books back on the shelf.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Winter

Hey I was working at 13 >.>

I helped open a new Pizza hut location, first employee they had ^^

ThatGamer

Wow, cool! I always wanted to work as a cashier, but I can't.

I'll settle for a shelver.

ThatGamer

Seriously though, I'm going now, wish me luck!

Clanker37

I had my first job at 14. It was terrible, but now I'm rich because of it, so I don't care.  8)

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 09:29:19 AMSeriously though, I'm going now, wish me luck!

Good luck! It should be good.

SlowPokemon

I got a job at fourteen. And I was rich.

Then college tuition came up xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

I got a job a couple of months ago as cashier. Quite enjoying it. Love to see everyone walk and stuff while I'm just sitting there.

ThatGamer

ThatGamer

Guys, this is probably more of a "face to the name" post, but this is me two years ago:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LxLCo36nhts

The date is glitched, pay no mind to that.

Hey, this reminds me of a time my friend had a copy of SSB that said 2025...

braix

I'm thinking of getting a job once I turn 17 but not now
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 06, 2015, 08:12:20 AMDoes anyone else read forums and imagine everyone in a chosen voice?

Like for example, I always imagine KefkaticFanatics post in an angry deep voice, while I imagine MLFs posts in a light happy voice!

Anyone else do that?

I've heard Kefka, dahans, Jamaha, Jub, Mashi, fingerz, Roz, Concerto, ETF, DrP, Slowball, Nebbles, Winter, shado and probably a few more people talk. Everyone is totally what I expected, except fingerz who sounds really Aussie. Saria sounds a lot like me.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

ThatGamer

Where did you hear them, Ruto? I wanna hear them!! :D