The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamaha

Can everyone just shut up for a moment?

Olimar, change that damn signature.

Apparently I have succeeded in creating a nice little playground for bullying. Hooray. I get that you have your antipathies towards certain people on the forum, but maybe just keep that to yourself.

Any further discussion regarding other members of the forum will result in bans. So stop it.

braix

yes sir

i must avoid the corner at all costs
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

In other news, I'm writing an opera for the first time for the fourth time.

Yay!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

NSM is really bad at changing subjects.
How can you be writing your first opera for the fourth time anyway?
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

4th time attempting to write his first opera? I know that feel, just with doing anything creative whatsoever

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

SFK got it, this is the fourth time I'm attempting this thing.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Bloop

So I ate at a Greek restaurant for the first time. Quite nice

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

Nope I never failed at eating in a restaurant, luckily

Winter

Better topic: I finally will hold up my end of the bargain and dye my hair blue.

Waddle Bro

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

HEY I WAS TRYING OUT A NEW CHARACTER AND YOU WON BY THE SKIN OF YOUR TEETH
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

THAT SECOND GAME IS NOT THE SKIN OF MY TEETH
AND I ONLY PLAYED SHULK BECAUSE HEAVY FAST STRONG CHARACTERS WITH SWORDS ARE DUMB
unmotivated

Yugi

I don't want to go back to the previous topic any longer but lol at anyone who thinks this community is toxic.