News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 04, 2015, 09:08:49 AMJesus fuck, you guys are all dicks! Can you not put others down? You're making everybody feel like shit, and you're doing nothing to help the community!!!

Hypocritical post is hypocritical.

It has been said that there is to be no more discussion about the MLF/Dude conflict. You would know this already if you bothered to actually read the last couple pages of the two most recent topics in this board. But then again, that hasn't really been your thing.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 04, 2015, 09:08:49 AMJesus fuck, you guys are all dicks!
Hey, can you not put us down? You're making us all feel like shit and you're doing nothing to help the community!!!

so insensitive...

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

K-NiGhT

Or you could be the better person and not say anything.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Pls ThatGamer pls
My tolerance is slowly dying
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

I think everyone should get banned for 2 days :P
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Two day off from reading stuff like this? Count me it!  :D

Now, in an attempt to change the topic again, the George Foreman grill is amazing omg
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

ThatGamer

Nocturne is right, we've kinda all been jerks *coughK-nightcough* and should all take a day off to think about what we've done.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

I said two!!!1!!1!
This is why everybody gets frustrated with you!!!1!1!!!
unmotivated

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 04, 2015, 11:21:48 AMTwo day off from reading stuff like this? Count me it!  :D

Now, in an attempt to change the topic again, the George Foreman grill is amazing omg
Just googled it lol
  does that even count as a grill?? :P
unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 04, 2015, 11:21:48 AMTwo day off from reading stuff like this? Count me it!  :D

It wouldn't have started if you guys had all given me a warm welcome like Maelstrom and MLF. :/

Anyways, what is the George Foreman Grill? :D

SuperFireKirby

shut up
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 04, 2015, 11:24:59 AMJust googled it lol
  does that even count as a grill?? :P
YOU SHALL NOT QUESTION THE BEAUTY THAT IS GEORGE FOREMAN AND HIS MIGHTY GRILL!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ThatGamer

I'm curious to know how you get banned here, 'cause apparently you can swear, be inappropriate, be rude, put others down, cause uproars; what does get you banned?

Olimar12345