News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

you're using the wrong option then
there's an option that only speeds up the tempo
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

Windows Media Player has that option if you've got that. I'm pretty sure it's preinstalled on windows? Audacity is probably better at it though

braix

Yugi it's in Effect\Change Tempo if you haven't found it by now
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Yugi

Thanks.

Is there a way I can quiet down certain parts of the song, so I can hear something I'm having trouble with discerning?

braix

Quote from: Yugi on January 03, 2015, 06:35:49 PMThanks.

Is there a way I can quiet down certain parts of the song, so I can hear something I'm having trouble with discerning?
Idk, you can try Effect\Equalization but I'm not sure if that'll work.

KefkaticFanatic

idk how to do it in those programs (I've only done it in Matlab which is anti-intuitive lol), but I would try lowering certain frequency bands to isolate whatever instrument you're looking for.

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on January 03, 2015, 07:04:29 PMidk how to do it in those programs (I've only done it in Matlab which is anti-intuitive lol), but I would try lowering certain frequency bands to isolate whatever instrument you're looking for.

Wait you can do that?
holy shit
i must learn
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Maelstrom

You could just find your sound card's eq in the settings somewhere.  Just lower/raise the respective bands to do it.

SuperFireKirby

Yeah, a nice EQ should allow you to isolate whatever instrument or sound it is you want to hear without having to delve into overcomplicated DAWS bullshit.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

ThatGamer

Jesus fuck, you guys are all dicks! Can you not put others down? You're making everybody feel like shit, and you're doing nothing to help the community!!!