News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Sebastian

ThatGamer

Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

Who votes me as the #1 most annoying user? :D

Sebastian

Yugi

Sebastian

Quote from: Yugi on January 03, 2015, 01:57:51 PMYou're not helping your case, ThatGamer.
At least he's kind and not making stupid jokes all the time.

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on January 03, 2015, 02:00:35 PMAt least he's kind and not making stupid jokes all the time.
He's definitely not kind

and he does make stupid jokes
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 03, 2015, 02:01:55 PMHe's definitely not kind

and he does make stupid jokes
True.....doesn't anyone at one time? It's more of the degree of stupidity and foolishness than if someone is foolish or not.

braix

Well...
I'm stupid but I think I'm kind for the most part...kind of
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

mikey

Quote from: Dude on January 03, 2015, 02:22:34 PMI'm only an ass to people who need it.
was about to mention you but you mentioned you yourself so I didn't need to

you're so nice
unmotivated

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dude

Bubbles