Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

//sigh
i was trying to make a reference to a previous post
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

There's no need to be overly antagonistic, eh?
It's the holiday season. Let's enjoy ourselves.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: InsigTurtle on December 24, 2014, 03:52:43 PMThere's no need to be an asshole, eh?
It's the holiday season. Let's enjoy ourselves.
ftfy
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

unmotivated

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 24, 2014, 05:06:08 PMVery nice. Insulting others now? Well, SHUT DAFUQ UP!!
lol... pot calling the kettle black.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 24, 2014, 05:06:08 PMVery nice. Insulting others now? Well, SHUT DAFUQ UP!!
at least I know I'm an asshole :P I'm not denying it by any means.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

coincidence? i think not
thatgamer illuminati confirmed

SlowPokemon

Quote from: a letter I just receivedDear SlowPokemon,

I have seen that young asian boy's recent discovery that thatgamer is indeed a member of the illuminati. I would like to add to this evidence something my beloved cows have just made me aware of. A crop circle has appeared in my field. The pattern is not that of a normal crop circle, either. Nay, it was that of the words: 

SHUT DAFUQ UP

I realize this may come as a shock, probably a disturbing one. But this revelation reveals that thatgamer is in fact not human at all. He's an alien. I suggest taking immediate action, or delayed inaction, whichever suits the situation better.

Sincerely,
A Concerned Humble Farmer Citizen

Guys we're in trouble
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

InsigTurtle

thatgamer has three vowels
obama has three vowels
madonna has three vowels

thatgamer = obama =madonna = illuminati confirmed