The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Nice to see nothing but peace and love on this, the eve of our Mass Getting.

Orledero
-Maestro
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

too bad i have an intention of committing a first-degree murder
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Dude on December 24, 2014, 11:10:51 AMYOU WERE ASKING FOR A GIFT SO I COPIED YOU AND SAID IT WOULDN'T HAPPEN.

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND.

Can you guys speak without sarcasm or other related things? That honestly would help me understand what you're saying, and I'd cause less trouble. I really don't mean to be rude, but sometimes it accidentally comes out sounding like that because I mis-conceive the conversation.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Sarcasm literally makes the world go round
unmotivated

Dude

SlowPokemon

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on December 24, 2014, 02:07:08 PMI am literaturely interested in reading
That made me laugh much more than it should have.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

SlowPokemon

Quote from: A letter I just receivedDear SlowPokemon,

I am deeply offended by your assertion that reading literature is even remotely important. I can't support my family's education with all of the fieldwork I'm expected to do, and I sure as hell can't expect my cows to engage in conversations about great American novels. It makes me feel inadequate that my own children likely won't ever be able to read.

Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
A Concerned Humble Farmer Citizen

braix

ThatGamer

Well, being sarcastic about sarcasm now, are we? Ironic.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"