News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

No. The sticks are off center in the xbox one. Not to mention the buttons are switched.......

KefkaticFanatic

Xbox controller is a nice controller though, probably one of the best handheld controller designs.  Nintendo did a smart thing trying to emulate it.

But Smash is to be played with GCN.  There is no appropriate alternative.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

^ Works really well with the Gamepad, also I never had a problem with the Wii Remote and Nunchuk loool
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Ewww wiimote and nunchuck?  D: I never got used to using the nunchuck in any game.

I normally used Gamecube controls in Brawl, and I sometimes resorted to Wiimote. When I get WiiU I'll probably even use the 3DS since I'm getting used to that now.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

DrP

I love using the Pro controller.

I also got that plug in for the Wiimote that is basically the controller (I think it's called the Classic controller or something)..

I use that to play Wii games that support it (because the Wii U doesn't have support for GC controllers and I don't have the adapter/want to deal with all the cords again).

Ruto

So an old friend and I were discussing philosophy/art/music. I think we all need those kind of discussions in our lives. Stuff makes more sense afterwards and now I kind of feel like Socrates. Hahaha.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

mikey

Quote from: Ruto on December 23, 2014, 01:11:03 AMHahaha.
I think you mean aha aha
Yeah that was a really lame joke but it had to be said
unmotivated

Sebastian

What's everyone think of Super Mario Sunshine? It's the most challenging game I've ever played, but one of the most fun! I have about 80 sprites. I plan to get every Sprite and Blue Coin. Any side quests I should be aware of? I want to master (100%) it.

Winter

I took a shot at the traditional NSM christmas avatar thing ^^

Did I do good?

Winter

I take it back. I taught myself how to edit gifs to go for a more nostalgic approach

ENJOY

Bloop

blueflower999

Quote from: Winter on December 23, 2014, 09:00:24 AMI take it back. I taught myself how to edit gifs to go for a more nostalgic approach

ENJOY
This looks really cool!  :o
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

they all laughed. they all made fun of me. they called me frivolous.

days went past. eventually the days turned into months and the months turned into seasons. but i always knew the day would come.

now they all follow my lead. like the flock of sheep they are.

i showed them.