The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

MaestroUGC

Wonderful 101 is easily the best game for the Wii U, hands down bar none.

And I'd argue that out of the big three you get a better overall and long term return on investment with a Wii U compared to the PS4 and Xbone. If you wanted to go with the latter I'd say PS4 personally, because it has a couple of games that interest me (just not enough to warrant dropping several hundred on the damn thing for the console, games, controllers, etc) whereas the XB1 just comes off like a souped up XB360 with no interesting games to show for it that you can't get on PC or last gen.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Well, I already have every Nintendo system since the DS, so yes I have a WiiU, and I'd say it's worth it. 3D World was great, I still play it now. But, I'm getting a bit sick of platformers, I want to try some M rated shooters, like Halo 5, or CoD: AW.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Quote from: ThatGamer on December 21, 2014, 09:43:18 AMBut, I'm getting a bit sick of platformers, I want to try some M rated shooters, like Halo 5, or CoD: AW.
Then why don't you?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Because I can't afford an Xbox One. Plus, games on that are significantly more expensive than WiU.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

A wii U isn't worth 300 bucks IMO.
If you can find it for 200ish then that's a better deal.  I got 2 for 175 each
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Well really none of them are worth their current market prices, because you're easily spending an additional $100-$200 more on games and accessories up front. But my original argument stands that you get more bang for your buck with a Wii U, then a PS4 which is cheaper then the XB1.

braix

do u have a pc doe
also fps games arent fun until u get good at them
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

K-NiGhT

wait zombiU was rated M?

a Nintendo title that's rated M? That hasn't happened since-

*sobs*
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

K-NiGhT

a 4.5 year old quote that you obviously couldn't have just said yourself

gg Nocturne setting a great example
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

Eh, Zombi U was kind of lackluster for me. I'm not much of an FPS guy as it is, I mainly just screw around with friends once I start getting bored, so take that as you will.

mikey

unmotivated