News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

This should be retitled, "Post useless stuff for fun" thread. Kinda reminds me of the Youtube community on Miiverse.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

braix

Should every thought of the moment be useful?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ThatGamer

Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 20, 2014, 01:34:00 PMShould every thought of the moment be useful?

Suppose not. I mean, even what I just said was pretty useless.

Anyways, wanna talk? I'm bored as ever.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

I've been training at H&H music for two weeks now and sold my first instrument today! It was a professional Bach Artisan model trumpet! Made a nice bit of commission from it too, which is a nice change of pace from what I'm used to! c:
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

ThatGamer

Yeah, why don't you guys just see the YouTube community yourselves? It's not like you don't have a Nintendo system...

Nebbles

I've finally started my hard mode run on Fire Emblem: Awakening and it's definitely more challenging, but fun, in a way. I would never ever touch Lunatic mode though no way in hell
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

ThatGamer

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on December 20, 2014, 03:41:09 PMI've finally started my hard mode run on Fire Emblem: Awakening and it's definitely more challenging, but fun, in a way. I would never ever touch Lunatic mode though no way in hell
I started that a while ago. I just lost the will to keep going during that sea attack. It just isn't as engaging as the first half, especially after playing it through one time.

Nebbles

I plan to get perfect kids and everything, so I'm having fun playing it again. Gotta have those superpowered kids, yo. Especially with how stupidly powerful some of them can get.

Maelstrom

I always found the kids to be too much work.  :P You've got that many more units you have to pour XP and upgrades into.

Nebbles

Pffft! It's worth it! Nah becomes a total indestructible monster if you get the right parents for her.

I could tell you alllll about how to make the kids awesome and everything. If you wanna discuss fe:a tactics, I'm your girl.

FierceDeity

Best tactic: fully level/reclass Donnel and sit back while he wrecks shit.

mikey

unmotivated