News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Jub3r7 on December 15, 2014, 09:13:07 PMthose 7 and a half minutes before midnight when I have to run 1000 steps to get my 10 play coins

wheezing a little bit but i did it

You could have tried the ol 'shake the pedometer to fake steps' trick.  It's probably too big for the 'stick on a fan' method like I used to do with a pokemon pikachu though...

me irl
[close]

Ruto

I remember that old Pikachu ad where they had these kids cheat by sitting on vibrating washing machines. Don't think that actually works.

The pedometer on my 3ds seems off. I'm sure it takes more than one step for me to walk into a different room, but it's still registering that 20 ft walk as one step. But when I go out, I get 7000+ What...

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

FierceDeity

Quote from: Ruto on December 15, 2014, 11:12:07 PMsitting on vibrating washing machines

I feel like that has a completely different, substantially less appropriate connotation

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

Talking about cheating steps, who remembers pokewalker

braix

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 16, 2014, 03:46:28 AMTalking about cheating steps, who remembers pokewalker
I still have my Dialga in it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 15, 2014, 11:30:49 PMI feel like that has a completely different, substantially less appropriate connotation

Hey! They were sitting Indian style and I was like 8-9 at the time I think.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on August 02, 2011, 04:27:30 AMI must have caught the SlowPokemon mass posting fever XD

A new challenger approaches!
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Maelstrom

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kman96

So, over two years ago, Bespinben made this post:
Quote from: Bespinben on August 11, 2012, 12:13:12 AMThe very thing that prevents the destruction of time itself, now only 25 dollars!

http://sleeplesstotodile.deviantart.com/gallery/32753406#/d52cf43
I was so invested in wanting one of these that I copied the link and emailed it to myself, and it sat there for two years...until a couple of weeks ago when I decided to place an order. It came in the mail today (thank GOD because I'm headed home today).

It pretty much looks like this, but smaller than you think.

I don't have any pictures of my own to show you all, but I can tell you that I love it already. It is smaller than I thought it would be, which isn't that big of a deal, as it fits perfectly around my neck. I feel super powerful and confident with it residing around my neck.

If you want to purchase your own, I used the creator's etsy shop. They're cheaper now than the above image says. I got mine for around $13, which is $15 in Canadian currency (which is where the creator is from).

I just wanted to share this because I've been saving this link for so long and it finally paid off. I figured the rest of NSM would be interested in it. Also K-NiGhT and I thought about making NSM members be the guardians of the time gears... ::)
Party Hard!
[close]

Waddle Bro

^Oh my brother got one of those pendants, I remember being incredibly jealous when I saw it!

K-NiGhT

I wouldn't be mad if someone secret Santa'd that to me
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Kman96 on December 18, 2014, 12:49:29 PMIf you want to purchase your own, I used the creator's etsy shop. They're cheaper now than the above image says. I got mine for around $13, which is $15 in Canadian currency (which is where the creator is from).
Groudon scarf... oooh...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Winter