The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

For anyone who'd like to participate, the Third Annual NSM Superlatives have officially opened up.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

braix

If I were a polar bear, I'd make it my life goal to journey to the south pole.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

If I was MLF, I'd make it my journey to travel to Hollywood.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

A man of insatiable ambition. Move over, Caesar!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 03, 2014, 12:20:20 PMIf I was MLF, I'd make it my journey to travel to Hollywood.
Quote from: zoroark1264 on December 02, 2014, 04:51:40 PMIf I were a polar bear, I'd make it my life goal to journey to the south pole.
We're on a mission! haha.

Sebastian

Whoops...double post.
Anyway, out of these Zelda games, which one is your favorite? Im puttin in a Christmas list:

Skyward Sword, Hyrule Warriors, Twilight Princess.

FierceDeity

They're all wonderful, but skyward sword > twilight princess > hyrule warriors, imo

mikey

Skyward sword's dungeons are brilliant, even if the sidequests are a bit too easy.  Twilight princess is if you enjoyed ocarina of time, but be wary - TP is famous for getting an item in a dungeon then never needing it again.
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Personally I liked Twilight Princess the most, but only the GC version. The Wii version's controls were annoying as fuck. Skyward Sword was pretty great, but I didn't feel the same level of adventure as I did with TP. Haven't played Hyrule Warriors, but it's not really a LoZ game in the traditional sense.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Twilight Princess > Skyward Sword > Hyrule Warriors
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 03, 2014, 01:15:33 PMThey're all wonderful, but skyward sword > twilight princess > hyrule warriors, imo
I agree exactly. I heard Hyrule Warriors was a total flop and "bash the A button" type of game. And heard Skyward Sword was great. I'll probably get Wind Waker for Christmas and Skyward Sword for my B-day since they are close together :)

mikey

Quote from: mariolegofan on December 03, 2014, 01:37:53 PMI agree exactly. I heard Hyrule Warriors was a total flop and "bash the A button" type of game. And heard Skyward Sword was great. I'll probably get Wind Waker for Christmas and Skyward Sword for my B-day since they are close together :)
It's a flop if you play it expecting it to be a Zelda game :P
unmotivated

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!