News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

Quote from: Bespinben on November 21, 2014, 12:00:45 PMReading super old posts (esp. one's own) is incredibly entertaining, for some reason.
(Last two hours *poof*)
I'd like to formally apologize to everyone for being such a negative ass the first few months I was on this forum. I didn't even look too far, I just followed the link in Bespinben's signature and read my "opinion" on Piplup and Buneary >.> I don't even hate them at all now what was wrong with me

slowpoke.jpg

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 24, 2014, 08:20:32 PMGUYS I NEED HELP!!!

I need to write a serious essay about the struggle of getting your hand stuck in a Pringles can.
I don't know how to write stuff. Help me make me sound smart.
Haha.....hope you do good :)
I'm not a good writer either...

Sebastian

Whoops....double post :p

I really need help. As some of you know my computer hasn't been because my cord got ripped.
So I can't upload arrangements with the nsm panel. Just today I got this app called iuploader. It actually kinda works.....except for the midi! I fill in all the blanks and upload everything and submit it, but it says "no midi was uploaded." I could really use some help please guys! Any ideas? :)
Any way to upload stuff with an iPad without iuploader?
Thanks!

KefkaticFanatic

Why can't you upload arrangements with a computer

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 25, 2014, 07:51:30 PMAs some of you know my computer hasn't been because my cord got ripped.
Uhhh......

Winter

More importantly, how do you arrange arrangements without a computer?

Sebastian

Long story....
Here goes. I arrange on a desktop which is old and can't hook up to the internet. I then transfer the finished arrangement to my netbook (hp laptop mini) and upload it to the nsm panel with that, but that cord ripped :(
So I was thinking, is there some way to do it with my iPad?

FierceDeity

Wait what cord
Because if it's too transfer between your desktop and your notebook, does (EDIT: changed from "doors" because phone) the notebook not have USB/can you not just use a flash drive?
Also, can the notebook not run finale?

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 26, 2014, 07:48:42 AMLong story....
Here goes. I arrange on a desktop which is old and can't hook up to the internet.

I refuse to believe you have a working computer that is so old it can't possibly access the internet, yet is still able to run music composition software

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 26, 2014, 07:48:42 AMbut that cord ripped :(

idk how the hell you 'ripped' an ethernet/usb/whatever other cord you're talking about, but you should probably not keep doing whatever it is that made that happen and get a new one.  They're like a dollar on monoprice.

me irl
[close]

The Deku Trombonist

I had my final recital today. I'm officially done with university  :)

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on November 26, 2014, 09:05:44 PMI refuse to believe you have a working computer that is so old it can't possibly access the internet, yet is still able to run music composition software

idk how the hell you 'ripped' an ethernet/usb/whatever other cord you're talking about, but you should probably not keep doing whatever it is that made that happen and get a new one.  They're like a dollar on monoprice.
My pc doesn't have a wireless internet card and my dog ripped my cord lol...
I ordered a new cord for like 5 bucks. Should be here Friday :)