News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 23, 2014, 12:58:22 PM.....everyone but dude.
how dare you remove the heart. that took like 10 extra seconds to add, you jerk.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote-No attacks on other users in the form of trolling, flaming, etc.

FYI this is a rule.  Consider this the warning to all involved parties (you know who you are) that further undesirable action will have more serious consequences.  They may or may not ever be the same.

me irl
[close]

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

InsigTurtle

Just to change the topic...
I recently found this multiplayer piano thing. It's pretty amusing, but the lobby's chat can be rather interesting.

braix

GUYS I NEED HELP!!!

I need to write a serious essay about the struggle of getting your hand stuck in a Pringles can.
I don't know how to write stuff. Help me make me sound smart.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Maelstrom

One does not simply write something intelligent about something stupid they did.

braix

Come on, then what am I supposed to do with my Thanksgiving break?
I have to try.

FierceDeity

"We eat sugary, fatty foods because they make us feel good. As a vestigial, now-counterproductive measure, our bodies reward us for their consumption with the release of endorphins, as a reassurance that these foods can provide us with energy. But the last time I reached into a can of Pringles with this subconscious drive at the back of my mind, no amount of fat-induced chemicals could possibly justify the struggle that ensued."

braix

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 24, 2014, 08:33:21 PM"We eat sugary, fatty foods because they make us feel good. As a vestigial, now-counterproductive measure, our bodies reward us for their consumption with the release of endorphins, as a reassurance that these foods can provide us with energy. But the last time I reached into a can of Pringles with this subconscious drive at the back of my mind, no amount of fat-induced chemicals could possibly justify the struggle that ensued."
Perfect, thank you.
Now time to write the rest :D

Yugi

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 24, 2014, 08:20:32 PMI need to write a serious essay about the struggle of getting your hand stuck in a Pringles can.
Why that topic in particular?

braix

Quote from: Yugi on November 24, 2014, 08:39:15 PMWhy that topic in particular?
Why not?

Spoiler
well actually i was looking at youtube comments for motivation.
[close]