News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Ignoring a user is pretty useless and counter-productive anyway.

braix

Everyone will start respecting your opinions once you start respecting others'.
Everyone will be mindful of your feelings once you start minding others'.
Problem solved?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 22, 2014, 09:19:18 PMEveryone will start respecting your opinions once you start respecting others'.
Everyone will be mindful of your feelings once you start minding others'.
Problem solved?
I guess so :)

*changes subject*
Anyone have any laptop ideas? What should I get. I was thinking a Mac...?

braix

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2014, 09:35:39 PMAnyone have any laptop ideas? What should I get. I was thinking a Mac...?

i guess it depends what you want to do on it
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2014, 08:49:37 PMWell, I said what I said because the f word was used a lot in that sig. And technically "retarded" is not a cuss word. And the f word is. It's also on my "list of what I think should be banned words."

I don't think you understand. Saying retard is very degrading to a group of people, saying fuck just makes your statement more puissant. No one said it was a cuss word, because it isn't, it's a slur.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

braix

It's 3am and I just finished Pokemon Y...so tired...

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2014, 08:49:37 PM*Spewing shit out of his mouth*
No, Josiah Yowell, you have done way too much damage to NSM society. I cannot stand by and let you do whatever you want.

As the judge of the underworld, Shikieiki Yamaxandu, you are BLACK. I hope you'll have a wonderful time in hell~♥.

Winter

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on November 23, 2014, 10:01:25 AMNo, Josiah Yowell, you have done way too much damage to NSM society. I cannot stand by and let you do whatever you want.

As the judge of the underworld, Shikieiki Yamaxandu, you are BLACK. I hope you'll have a wonderful time in hell~
.....everyone but dude.

FierceDeity

I'm not even gonna bother arguing anything seeing as it never actually accomplishes anything
I'm just gonna say you have a very skewed idea of what "offensive" means, MLF, and I'm failing to see any feasible interpretation of this in which you are anything but in the wrong

Winter

I never actually read any of this so-called argument, just the last page, so if my comment is uninformed, that's why.

SlowPokemon

"Retard" and all variations thereof should be eliminated from our vocabulary entirely.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

But what about the flame retardant material I need for my super extreme volcano diving suit? DO YOU FIND THAT OFFENSIVE YOU CALLOUS PRICK? HUH?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

YO SFK LET'S GO SUPER EXTREME VOLCANO DIVING SOMETIME
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

braix