News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: FierceDeity on November 22, 2014, 12:19:09 PMOh god
Like, I love trader joe's so much, but those peanut butter cups literally made me vomit once
I think half the stuff I bought today was sweets. It's so bad.

But TJ's produce is really crappy... so I should start going to WFM. I find it kind of funny that my two closest grocery stories are WFM and TJ's. No traditional grocery stores are nearby.

FierceDeity

I'm fine with most of their fruit/packaged vegetables, but their bread is fucking awful, as is much of their sandwich-oriented cheese.

DrP

Really? I've seen moldy onions, raspberries and even potatoes. Sometimes the apples are pretty nasty too.

Some of the bread is good. I usually don't get the TJ brand bread. We have some local bakeries that have bread at TJs.

FierceDeity

I guess it varies locally, then. The one by me in NYC is supposedly the most popular/busy in the country, so I assume they receive/go through/replace their stock a lot quicker.

Kman96

If anyone ever gets bored and is looking for some cheap and kind of stupid entertainment, go to my YouTube channel and watch the videos with the closed captioning on. They don't make any fucking sense.

/shamefulplug
Party Hard!
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: Dude on November 22, 2014, 02:06:25 PM...how is this related to the previous statement?
One time I said retarded and knight told me not to say that. Whatever

K-NiGhT

Quote from: Dude on November 22, 2014, 02:06:25 PM...how is this related to the previous statement?
i believe he is trying to call my signature retarded

if you're trying to be subtle mlf you're doing a piss-poor job of it.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 22, 2014, 07:04:02 PMi believe he is trying to call my signature retarded

if you're trying to be subtle mlf you're doing a piss-poor job of it.
Haha...no. Forget it....

Ruto

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2014, 06:37:36 PMOne time I said retarded and knight told me not to say that. Whatever

On my list of words that I think should be banned, "retarded" would be one of them. It's insulting to people with mental disabilities and here you're using it to describe a blinking set of words and insulting the person who posts it.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2014, 07:07:29 PMHaha...no. Forget it....
omg.

i legit can't understand how you operate. you sit there and try to start shit, then as soon as it actually begins, you try to pass it off like you "didn't mean anything by it." you're obviously just a huge troll, what's the point in even trying to hide it anymore?

congrats on being the first person to make it onto my ignore list.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SuperFireKirby

Sad lonely people are sad lonely people. #MLF4EVUR #WWJD? #FOSSILSAREALIE

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

blueflower999

Can we stop picking on MLF please? If you don't like his posts so much just ignore them.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Winter

I don't like the ignore feature. If for any reason you need context when that person is involved with a conversation, you can still see all the placeholders for their posts and have the option to expand them. Then you have to actively think about the option of whether to expand their post every time you happen across one.

Meh.

Easier to just let things go and try your best to be keep your spirits up no matter how much someone's tone may irk you. I definitely undrestand when somebody's manner of speaking gets on your nerves personally, as I have experienced that.. Turns out it was always my problem though because they were never trying to start shit, they were being themself and I guess we weren't too compatible. As soon as I changed my approach and tried to look at everything objectively, the problem dissolved itself.

Just food for thought. The ignore feature makes things worse imo ^^

Sebastian