Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Soon (maybe) this topic will have. 1,000,000 views.

KefkaticFanatic

Trader Joe's doesn't have their sipping chocolate back in stock yet and that is not ok because

me irl
[close]

DrP

We have it at ours.

My shopping tomorrow will consist of apples, chocolate coins and other christmasy foods. Plus bread.

I have a whole foods opening up 1/2 a mile away in 3 weeks! So excited!!

KefkaticFanatic

Ehh it's alright for the things that Trader Joe's doesn't have but otherwise it's so goddamn expensive that I rarely bother to even look..

And I should check back at mine then, I last went a week and a half ago o:

me irl
[close]

DrP

They're always moving stock around and putting new things on the shelves.

It's different every time

braix

guize
u r bed influenses on dis poor yung soul
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kman96

Kefka, thank god that you mentioned Trader Joe's. A couple weeks ago I bought some peanut butter cups from there and I had completely forgotten about them for the past two weeks! SOOOOOO GOOOOOD
Party Hard!
[close]

FierceDeity

Oh god
Like, I love trader joe's so much, but those peanut butter cups literally made me vomit once

Sebastian

if I lived closer to a trader joes I'd go there every week. I'm about 2 hours away from the nearest one...

K-NiGhT

Apparently there's one near me. I had no idea. I'll have to go check it out sometime.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Sebastian

Quote from: K-NiGhT on November 22, 2014, 01:40:27 PMApparently there's one near me. I had no idea. I'll have to go check it out sometime.
Changing subject.....
Very interesting signature you have, knight. and I'm not allowed to say retarded

Dude

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 22, 2014, 01:46:10 PMand I'm not allowed to say retarded
...how is this related to the previous statement?

Yugi

K-NiGhT

^i was about to do that
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*