News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Quote from: maelstrom. on November 14, 2014, 10:19:23 AMFuture president Maestro, which tuesday will you become a mod?
My campaign for Moderatordom is a significantly more modest affair compared to my campaign for Presidency. I figure in my rise of political dominance you must grow in small steps. I will become a mod on a Tuesday, this is my promise, and from there I will continue my climb through the political ladder. Today a moderator of a Video Game Sheet Music forum, tomorrow owner of a multi-million subscriber YouTube channel!

One step at a time!

Vote for the Future, Vote for Maestro
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dude

Future president Maestro, when will mlf stop talking?

MaestroUGC

I believe in the right of Freedom of Speech.

I also believe in the right of smacking people for crossing the stupid threshold. The Freedom of Speech also protects the listeners from hearing something against their will.

Maelstrom

Then why do people play Taylor Swift when I'm around?

MaestroUGC

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 14, 2014, 10:44:06 AMI also believe in the right of smacking people for crossing the stupid threshold.

The ability to solve your problem is in your hands.

Maelstrom

FierceDeity

And the award for Pretty Solid Wordplay goes to maelstrom

Olimar12345

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 14, 2014, 10:19:57 AMDid I just go through a portal to an alternate dimension where everyone is crazy?
lol

hour few-chair presendent hass spokinā€¼
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

mikey

If you all elect me to become president I promise to nuke the senate and house of representatives- after all, that's where the REAL power to screw our country over is!
I swear if someone gets mad at this >.>
unmotivated

fank009

I spend a few days/weeks/months away from this place and suddenly everyone's campaigning to be president...
Quote from: mariolegofan on November 14, 2014, 10:19:57 AMDid I just go through a portal to an alternate dimension where everyone is crazy?
lol
my thoughts right now.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]