News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Growing meat in labs seems like a good idea if it can be done cheaply!

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

The Deku Trombonist

Headline: Scandal rocks Maestro's political campaign as details of Adobe's secret party donations are leaked

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Ruto on November 13, 2014, 08:51:12 PMGrowing meat in labs seems like a good idea if it can be done cheaply!
"Science isn't about why- it's about why not!"
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Deku Trombonist on November 13, 2014, 08:52:05 PMHeadline: Scandal rocks Maestro's political campaign as details of Adobe's secret party donations are leaked

All donations are greatly appreciated. Any funds from outside parties (Patreon and Kickstarter excluded) are placed into fundraising organizations for my opponents in the race and listed on my Campaign website (website currently inactive) under the heading "Thrifty Spenders" with the exact amounts pledged.

Patreon and Kickstarter donors will also be listed under "Friends of Maestronomics" and will receive front row seats to my crowning ceremony.

I've just been informed that the President of the United States of America does not receive a crown or any other form of lavish regalia. I vow to change this oversight; every serving President will be given a custom made personal ring, with the inner engraving listing the years they served (updated after they presidency has ended or post-mortem, whichever comes first).
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

Maestro, what do you think of mlf's countercampaign?

MaestroUGC

A counter-campaign means that he is trying to undermine my own campaign, which he is not doing, at least not successfully.

His own campaign for Presidency is admirable, but misguided. I don't think he realizes he won't be old enough to qualify for the position by the time he is sworn in January 20th, 2029.

InsigTurtle

What is your personal stance on the current state of victims' rights in America?

Maelstrom

SlowPokemon

Dear Maestro,

How do you feel about the current cow crisis in America? My cows have been mysteriously disappearing ever since I visited that witch doctor. How will you fix this situation?

-A Concerned Humble Farmer Citizen
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 14, 2014, 07:34:55 AMDear Maestro,

How do you feel about the current cow crisis in America? My cows have been mysteriously disappearing ever since I visited that witch doctor. How will you fix this situation?

Your cows aren't mysteriously disappearing, they're just flying south for the winter.

EFitTrainr

Can I be the guy who wears a boot on his head pls
I like food.

MaestroUGC

Nothing is stopping you from doing that now.

Maelstrom

Future president Maestro, which tuesday will you become a mod?

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 14, 2014, 09:54:11 AMYour cows aren't mysteriously disappearing, they're just flying south for the winter.
Quote from: SlowPokemon on November 14, 2014, 07:34:55 AMDear Maestro,

Did I just go through a portal to an alternate dimension where everyone is crazy?
lol

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 14, 2014, 10:19:57 AMDid I just go through a portal to an alternate dimension where everyone is crazy?
lol
No. You came to the true dimension where everybody is sane.