The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

will anyone bother to explain the "maestro for president 2028" thing to me?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

Maestro shall become President of the United States of Planet Earth in 2028 after uniting the entire world(and Mars) through an epic, bloody conquest in which billions of lives shall be lost in a glorious blaze of war.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 13, 2014, 09:46:40 AMMaestro shall become President of the United States of Planet Earth in 2028 after uniting the entire world(and Mars) through an epic, bloody conquest in which billions of lives shall be lost in a glorious blaze of war.
So it'll be an actual united states with the real definition of state
unmotivated

braix

Wonderful.
Now all I must do is make the text in my signature bigger. c:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

Finished my hard maths homework which I now understand and it feels great. Now I can't take a shower though. But at least I understand it :D

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 13, 2014, 09:46:40 AMMaestro shall become President of the United States of Planet Earth in 2028 after uniting the entire world(and Mars) through an epic, bloody conquest in which billions of lives shall be lost in a glorious blaze of war.
Perhaps....but NASA is too lazy to send any more astronauts to space. We should be to Mars right now....but Obama is to busy golfing.

FierceDeity

MaestroUGC

I vow to not only to return to space, but conquer it with the full force of human might and ingenuity we will have to offer during my presidency. For too long space has hung above us, taunting us with its supposed "infinity" but I say no longer! Space belongs to the human race, we deserve everything we see and even more of everything that we don't. We will conquer the stars and all the empty space in between! Down with space! Up with Maestro!

I'm Maestro and I approve this message.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Bloop

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

I will be my own Campaign Manager at this point in the election race.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: mariolegofan on November 13, 2014, 01:08:57 PMPerhaps....but NASA is too lazy to send any more astronauts to space. We should be to Mars right now....but Obama is to busy golfing.
Quote from: FierceDeity on November 13, 2014, 01:15:33 PMWhat the actual
Haha.....only joking :)

Yugi

It is time to reveal my ultimate plan.

mariolegofan for president 2028

Olimar12345

yugi, that might be the single greatest thing you've ever posted here at NSM. you've got my vote.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!