News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

I succumbed to MTG's trap in late 2012.

I hate to admit but I spent in the low 5 figures as a hobby and a business, which I discontinued late last year. Things did net out almost, so I'm not complaining.

I won't get into it crazily again.

SuperFireKirby

My view has completely shifted of MTG. I now can't stand the game. I really don't have a reason for it, since the few times I've played it, I actually had fun. But I just hate it with an unrelenting passion.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

I just realized that was in reference to me when I first posted about it.

I dont like it either. It's something I don't want to waste my time, energy and money on.

mikey

Quote from: DrP on November 02, 2014, 06:36:51 PMI succumbed to MTG's trap in late 2012.

I hate to admit but I spent in the low 5 figures as a hobby and a business, which I discontinued late last year. Things did net out almost, so I'm not complaining.

I won't get into it crazily again.
Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 02, 2014, 06:39:02 PMMy view has completely shifted of MTG. I now can't stand the game. I really don't have a reason for it, since the few times I've played it, I actually had fun. But I just hate it with an unrelenting passion.
You guys are killin me :/

JOIN
WE HAVE DRAGONS
Spoiler
[close]
unmotivated

DrP

I once had a pretty decent RU Izzet Control deck.

I can't do it any more... especially after spending $15,000. No more.

mikey

Quote from: DrP on November 02, 2014, 07:05:18 PMI once had a pretty decent RU Izzet Control deck.

I can't do it any more... especially after spending $15,000. No more.
shhhh it's ok just ask people for free cards
you can do it
I believe in you
unmotivated

Bubbles

MaestroUGC

Congratulations, you won the prize.

The prize being total theft of all of your stuff.

Yay!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

I missed 2 weeks of school and now I've started school again. Problem is, I have Science homework on Ions and Isotopes(um, whatever that is) and I have absolutely no idea what it's asking me to answer. It's a little embarrasing but if I post some stuff on this in the Schoolwork Help Thread, can someone help me out?
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on November 03, 2014, 03:40:07 PMI missed 2 weeks of school and now I've started school again. Problem is, I have Science homework on Ions and Isotopes(um, whatever that is) and I have absolutely no idea what it's asking me to answer. It's a little embarrasing but if I post some stuff on this in the Schoolwork Help Thread, can someone help me out?
cations, anions.
Cats have paws=positive ions=lost electrons.
Anions gain electrons.
Isotopes are just atoms with different numbers of neutrons.
I know this stuff like the back of my hand, but so do most other people probably.  We can discuss it over a game of league if you feel like doing that :P
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

How I remembered it:
Cations: Cats are awesome therefore positive
Anions: Onions suck therefore negative

Which is weird since I hate cats and like onions....

Chemistry is prolly my strongest subject outside of humanities courses and we've got a shit ton of STEM students here who've all taken at least a handful of chem classes, so pretty much all your questions can be answered.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

Awww. I'm too late to answer Chem questions....  :(
Anyway, Chem is awesome

braix

I filled out those and winged the rest of the problems...eh
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FierceDeity

Hierarchy of basic sciences: physics > chem > bio

Although, their relative importance for the average person is probably the opposite.

SuperFireKirby

I always thought it was fun how they teach it in the opposite order in high school