Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Dude

Waddle Bro

K-NiGhT

Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Dude

Quote from: Waddle Bro on October 29, 2014, 11:38:27 AMOmfg I literally just saw this on tumblr like two seconds ago
maybe because I was the one who reblogged it and you're following me?? :P

Waddle Bro

No it was some other blog that's why I reacted like that

Roz~

Quote from: InsigTurtle on October 28, 2014, 10:53:18 PMI'm listening to the Bill Nye intro theme in Chinese (Mandarin, to be exact) on a loop because why not.

Thinking in English while listening to something in Chinese while writing something in French is not the best way to work when you have a headache

But French is easy
Actually no it's not and it sucks :(((
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

SuperFireKirby

arent you liek a native speaker or something

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 28, 2014, 06:17:54 PMHaving to babysit freshman delinquents seems incredibly not worth imo :P

Free room and board, yo. Full tuition scholarship + that = me going to college for free.
And I really don't mind, tbh. I'd get to help the ones who actually need it, be chill for the ones who don't do anything stupid, and write up the ones stupid enough to get caught.

Also, that's assuming I'm going to be in the freshman dorms.

Roz~

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 29, 2014, 01:42:19 PMarent you liek a native speaker or something

Yeah so I know how much of a pain in the butt it can be
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: FierceDeity on October 29, 2014, 04:38:30 PMFree room and board, yo. Full tuition scholarship + that = me going to college for free.
And I really don't mind, tbh. I'd get to help the ones who actually need it, be chill for the ones who don't do anything stupid, and write up the ones stupid enough to get caught.

Also, that's assuming I'm going to be in the freshman dorms.

Deng that's cray, pretty sure they only give our RAs free dining at some level.  I'm also probably just biased because my freshman year floor had a bunch of the shitty burnouts that half dropped out of engineering or college entirely after the first year.

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Sort of confused on how badly I did on the SATs??? I was positive I got all the math questions right except for about 4 but that did not show at all

mikey

Quote from: Bubbles on October 29, 2014, 07:49:04 PMSort of confused on how badly I did on the SATs??? I was positive I got all the math questions right except for about 4 but that did not show at all
Did you remember to double check your work :^)
unmotivated

Bubbles

Maelstrom

Quote from: Bubbles on October 30, 2014, 01:43:13 PMpssh who double checks their tests ever
The people who get all the problems right.