The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Quote from: Nebbles on October 27, 2014, 07:46:50 PMI'd probably live right outside NYC. I don't wanna live in the city, but close to it? That'd be awesome.
Just not newark. That place is horrible

KefkaticFanatic

I want to live in the city, but hardly any of the type of work I find the most interesting is nearby :V

me irl
[close]

Bubbles

Quote from: Nebbles on October 27, 2014, 07:02:23 PMNew Jersey is rad! We, uh have Wawa. That's about it.
WAWA

I was seriously so disappointed when I realized that its not a country-wide chain. I literally went there three times today lol

I don't think I can ever move away from this area simply because of wawa. NYC is the dream destination though

SuperFireKirby

They've built like 3 Wawa's in my area in the past year, so they're obviously expanding. It's pretty cool for a convenience store, they have pretty decent sandwiches

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

We got liquor store drive-thrus here.

I would love to live in San Francisco, but it's super expensive (almost as bad as NYC). The food there is so good and so many food and coffee places in the Mission.

I think Seattle is more in my price range, rainy range and coffee range.

Quote from: Nebbles on October 27, 2014, 07:46:50 PMI'd probably live right outside NYC. I don't wanna live in the city, but close to it? That'd be awesome.
I'd live in Southwestern CT or Nassau County. NYC is just really overcrowded too. Plus southwestern CT is on the way to Boston, so there's that too!

Ruto

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 27, 2014, 07:34:34 PMUghhhhh I want to live in NYC so bad.

You make friends with people and then mooch off them hahaha. Seriously the affordable places to live in now are in the other boroughs, not Manhattan...the other thing that I heard people do were to rent off a floor/room of a house they're hoping to buy. Basically they would use your rent money to help pay off their mortgage and then you'd have a place to stay and move out whenever. I actually don't know how legal that is, but a lot of people do it ._. As far as I know, you just can't have more than 2 unrelated people live with you, and you can rent out a room (short term) if you are living there at the same time. I live here for THE FOOD btw.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 27, 2014, 06:53:23 PM...Nvm Cali is alright.

Yes, you non-typical Florida Man.

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 27, 2014, 06:58:12 PMPA is great. There's rolling hills filled with farms and Amish, more than half the state is mountainous without being as cold as more northern states, and not too many annoying people.

You guys elected Santorum once. Lmao.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Waddle Bro

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

FierceDeity

Tbh I really want to get an apartment here for multiple reasons (cheaper than dorming, more privacy for...things, etc.) but I need to stay in student housing if I want to RA senior year :/

braix

I got to Cali and I don't have Wi-Fi internet until like next Wednesday; I have to go to the office and use their Wi-Fi.
This sucks. At least I don't have to freeze in Chicago.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

KefkaticFanatic

Having to babysit freshman delinquents seems incredibly not worth imo :P

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Ah yes that's the beauty of his decision not yours
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Technically all of his decisions are beautiful, because not because it is his, but because I allow him to "choose".
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.