News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Hey I'm gonna reach my two-year mark tomorrow =O

Yugi

Well that Homestuck update was surprising.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

DrP

I know I'm late but.

California.

Why is California the best state? Because California. I need not say more.

--
Also, I hate the fact I live in the 10th largest city in the US, but 95% of it is just suburbs... The city limits are just huge. I'm moving to Seattle in a few years because Seattle is awesome

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on October 27, 2014, 06:20:01 PMWhy is California the best state?
cuz the drought or smog engulfed cities or traffic or high crime rates or how super expensive living costs are or way way way way way way too many fuckin people

STATES WAR. GOGOGO

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

dont you live in hicksville aka florida tho

Anyway let's not

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Oh, I'll be the first one to talk about how shitty Florida is. I don't have the hicks, or the douchey douche bags or the batshit crazy people. I HAVE ALL OF THEM. Also we have a lot of greek people in my area. They aight

Then we have old fat people who live here, old fat people who come down here in the winter(FUCK YOU SNOWBIRDS), and old fat people visiting Disneyworld. And all of them suck at driving.

...Nvm Cali is alright.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

PA is great. There's rolling hills filled with farms and Amish, more than half the state is mountainous without being as cold as more northern states, and not too many annoying people.

Nebbles

New Jersey is rad! We, uh have Wawa. That's about it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Minnesota has 3/4 of the US easily accessible freshwater
unmotivated

FierceDeity

California has In n Out
New York has everything else

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

do u have any idea how expensive it is tho
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

I'd probably live right outside NYC. I don't wanna live in the city, but close to it? That'd be awesome.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel