News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 22, 2014, 08:14:54 AMCars have wifi?
there actually are some newer chevy cars and trucks that have a built-in 4G LTE wifi connection.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

MaestroUGC

I was in an accident a few years ago and now my wrists have wi-fi.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 22, 2014, 09:01:08 AMmaestro that cannot possibly be true
Unless he has cellular watches. With hotspots.

mikey

unmotivated

Maelstrom

braix

my family car is a 2001 honda-something. i only have wifi right now because I'm at a visitor center in Colorado
i'd have loved to say hi xD
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Wrist Wi-Fi would be the dopest shit ever

Maelstrom

Sebastian

I dont know who locked or why the debate topic was locked but lol....what I said about trees and overpopulation was a total joke..
So nobody be offended about that.....I do understand that abortions are usually used because of a bad decision or being raped. And trees....yes there are not many.

Dude

Olimar12345

Perhaps you can now lay off the touchy topics, mlf?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Maelstrom