News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 21, 2014, 06:41:06 PMWhy not both? Science and religion go together quite nicely if you ask me.
I agree...but it looks like I'm outgunned at every corner...whatever I say

Quote from: MaestroUGC on October 21, 2014, 06:41:33 PMLook, I was raised Catholic, but I was also raised to seek out the truth. Science and Faith are not mutually exclusive unless you force them to be.
Disagree

blueflower999

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 21, 2014, 06:42:18 PMDisagree
Why do you disagree? He's saying that science and religion don't necessarily contradict each other, which is essentially the same thing I said.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

I think that we should drop everything before someone gets hurt, as it seems mariolegofan already has been a little. Religion is one of those things you don't mess with; it can even strain close friendships, as I found out the hard way haha. Let's just agree all humans are equal and make up ^-^
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 21, 2014, 06:43:16 PMWhy do you disagree? He's saying that science and religion don't necessarily contradict each other, which is essentially the same thing I said.
Oh....lol :)
I guess I do but he is wise to seek out the truth. :)

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 21, 2014, 06:43:27 PMI think that we should drop everything before someone gets hurt, as it seems mariolegofan already has been a little. Religion is one of those things you don't mess with; it can even strain close friendships, as I found out the hard way haha. Let's just agree all humans are equal and make up ^-^
Ahhh....I never really get offended. :) I'm use to it. Im made fun of EVERYwhere I go.
No hard feelings :) I like you all.....despite your beliefs :)

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

braix

*casually changes subject*
I got outta Illinois yesterday, I'm gonna be in Colorado tomorrow and in California by Saturday. Passed through Iowa and I'm in Nebraska right now.

Trying to sleep in a car sucks.
Also no wi-fi until I reach a hotel at night.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

I hear that. Slept in a car for about two weeks straight over the summer. It can suck, especially in Savannah, GA in June when humidity is like 500%.

Oh wait, you meant like sleeping while someone is driving, not as in "the place you are sleeping tonight". nvm

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: SlowPokemon on October 21, 2014, 06:43:27 PMI think that we should drop everything before someone gets hurt, as it seems mariolegofan already has been a little. Religion is one of those things you don't mess with; it can even strain close friendships, as I found out the hard way haha. Let's just agree all humans are equal and make up ^-^

Not to bring it up again, but when people value their beliefs more than their connections with other people, it really pisses me off. I don't care what your scriptures or biology teachers told you, human connection are the core of human happiness, and shoving that aside for something that meaningless is only hurting others and yourself.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Yugi

I'm going to stay out of the evolution debate and post it into the debate topic before it gets locked, but
Quote from: Dude on October 21, 2014, 11:14:32 AMI remember the one debate about if it was OK to punch pregnant people.

It was lulzy
Of course, you get double xp for double kills

Zunawe

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 21, 2014, 08:08:07 PM*casually changes subject*
I got outta Illinois yesterday, I'm gonna be in Colorado tomorrow and in California by Saturday. Passed through Iowa and I'm in Nebraska right now.

It may or may not be raining here tomorrow. Enjoy the mountains and make sure to yawn frequently.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: FireArrow on October 21, 2014, 10:26:01 PMNot to bring it up again, but when people value their beliefs more than their connections with other people, it really pisses me off. I don't care what your scriptures or biology teachers told you, human connection are the core of human happiness, and shoving that aside for something that meaningless is only hurting others and yourself.

You're 100% right, but this isn't something you can teach people so it's better to just drop it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

K-NiGhT

Quote from: zoroark1264 on October 21, 2014, 08:08:07 PM*casually changes subject*

you passed through iowa and you didn't even say hi?

also your car doesn't have wifi?
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Maelstrom