News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post Your Thoughts of the Moment Thread 2

Started by Harvest, February 22, 2008, 12:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

Quote from: Olimar12345 on October 20, 2014, 07:59:17 AMThe greatest question ever conceived.
lol :)

Well, I have something really important to say. And I really didnt know where else to post beside here (most viewed topic and all :P   )
So, recently I was almost killed in a car accident (head on collision We barely got of the road in time) and it really got me thinking. What would happen here if I died? Would everyone think I left for some unknown reason or someone? So, if I like dissappear one day and dont come back for like a month (without saying something in the I'm away Topic) than assume I'm dead and submit my arrangements for every update please :)  ......becuase I'm planning to never leave  ;D
Thanks for listening everyone :P
I know that was a little weird but I had to get it off my chest :)

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 20, 2014, 08:33:21 AMstuff
We'd notice something was up when you didn't post an arrangement for a week

Sebastian

Quote from: maelstrom. on October 20, 2014, 09:16:49 AMWe'd notice something was up when you didn't post an arrangement for a week
Haha yeah.....I've been busy though...a lot! :)

braix

Nobody would notice or care if I died. xD

Also I got a hundred posts 'till I reach 808. :D
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PMBraixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

SuperFireKirby

Life and all of existence is meaningless in the end so to ponder about death is folly, because you're just wasting time you could've spent doing something amazing or spectacular that no one will remember or changing the world for the better though it will eventually be roasted by the sun, regardless of what you do. And then eventually the universe will expand to a point where everything is dead because matter is so spread out, and then the whole thing will collapse into a singularity just to start all over again and again and again. We are pointless. xD

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Zunawe

I don't know whether that was cynical or optimistic.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 20, 2014, 12:28:56 PMLife and all of existence is meaningless in the end so to ponder about death is folly, because you're just wasting time you could've spent doing something amazing or spectacular that no one will remember or changing the world for the better though it will eventually be roasted by the sun, regardless of what you do. And then eventually the universe will expand to a point where everything is dead because matter is so spread out, and then the whole thing will collapse into a singularity just to start all over again and again and again. We are pointless. xD
Ok.....thats optimistic ::)
Evolution.......so illogical.

KefkaticFanatic

If you want to know what would actually happen, probably nothing.  People just disappear from online communities all the time, due to just being busy, deciding to move on, or whatever else.  Most people would probably just assume that if somebody ever asked.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 20, 2014, 05:18:50 PMIf you want to know what would actually happen, probably nothing.  People just disappear from online communities all the time, due to just being busy, deciding to move on, or whatever else.  Most people would probably just assume that if somebody ever asked.
True, that's why I said something :)

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: mariolegofan on October 20, 2014, 05:17:01 PMOk.....thats optimistic ::)
Evolution.......so illogical.
But the big floaty man in the sky zapped evolution into the flat thing we live on called Earth, the center of the universe, which the sun revolves around! Didn't you learn anything in sunday school?(AKA THE IMPORTANT SCHOOL)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FierceDeity

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 20, 2014, 05:48:58 PMBut the big floaty man in the sky zapped evolution into the flat thing we live on called Earth 'murrca (and some other stuff i guess), the center of the universe, which the sun revolves around! Didn't you learn anything in sunday school?(AKA THE IMPORTANT SCHOOL)

ftfy

Sebastian

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 20, 2014, 05:48:58 PMBut the big floaty man in the sky zapped evolution into the flat thing we live on called Earth, the center of the universe, which the sun revolves around! Didn't you learn anything in sunday school?(AKA THE IMPORTANT SCHOOL)
lol.....did you?